ADVERTISEMENT

Best innapropriate lines in movies.

xbj7j.jpg

Would you f**k me? I’d f**k me. I’d f**k me hard. I’d f**k me so hard.

Borat: I want to have a car that attract a woman with shave down below.

Car Dealership owner : Well that would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.

Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a pussy magnet.

Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.

Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?

Car Dealership owner: No. There's no magnet he just means the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.

Borat: Do this have a pussy magnet?

Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.

Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in pussy magnet?

Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in this country as a-as a magnet.

Pretty much anything from Borat lol

Team America World Police was made by the South Park guys and took a blowtorch to Hollywood. The entire movie is loaded with inappropriate lines and scenes. It is hilarious. I love this quote Ron White gave when talking about the movie. (He wasn't in the movie)
quote-the-hardest-that-i-ve-laughed-at-a-movie-was-probably-team-america-i-laughed-til-i-thought-ron-white-31-33-87.jpg

team-america-quote-1.jpg

Seriously, I would get banned from this board if I posted any number of VERY inappropriate comments the puppets said in this movie.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Team America World Police was made by the South Park guys and took a blowtorch to Hollywood. The entire movie is loaded with inappropriate lines and scenes. It is hilarious. I love this quote Ron White gave when talking about the movie. (He wasn't in the movie)
quote-the-hardest-that-i-ve-laughed-at-a-movie-was-probably-team-america-i-laughed-til-i-thought-ron-white-31-33-87.jpg

team-america-quote-1.jpg

Seriously, I would get banned from this board if I posted any number of VERY inappropriate comments the puppets said in this movie.

team-america-quote-1.jpg

Don't worry French people, everything is BON.

Reactions: resdog851
I think so. Can't even remember if that's the correct quote or not though. It was something like that. I just remember laughing my butt off during that movie!
A true classic. Love the scene of breaking down the word PROS TIT TU SHUN to help the girl understand the essence of the job.Laughing

A true classic. Love the scene of breaking down the word PROS TIT TU SHUN to help the girl understand the essence of the job.Laughing
Lol. That is a hilarious scene. Something like “Pros” ... that really isn’t relevant and crosses it out. “Tit”...we obviously know what that is. “Tu”...there are Two tits and “tion”...is to push away to say I don’t want that...to shun. Then...I think Winkler takes over.

Lol. That is a hilarious scene. Something like “Pros” ... that really isn’t relevant and crosses it out. “Tit”...we obviously know what that is. “Tu”...there are Two tits and “tion”...is to push away to say I don’t want that...to shun. Then...I think Winkler takes over.
Yep. "To shun...from the Latin...to say no thank you, to push away.....doesn't really belong in this word, really."

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT