ADVERTISEMENT

Best innapropriate lines in movies.

Vacation was on and still laugh about "Everyone French kisses".... "yeah but daddy says I do it best.". Right up there with "I haven't been f@$&Ed like that since grade school!".

"Mr. Takagi won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

-Hans Gruber

Reactions: baseball31ne
giphy.gif

Vacation was on and still laugh about "Everyone French kisses".... "yeah but daddy says I do it best.". Right up there with "I haven't been f@$&Ed like that since grade school!".
I think you probably picked the 2 most cringeworthy ones.

I'm not sure I've ever laughed as hard as I did during the naked fight scene with Azamat. Hysterically funny! That entire movie is hilarious!!
One of my best friends and I went to see it in the theater with our wives. Needless to say, the two of us laughed the entire time and the wives were not impressed.

When he walked out of the bathroom with his crap in a baggie I just about lost it. It's amazing how magnanimous that lady was to show him how to wipe his butt and flush. And pretty much the entire part with the driving instructor was hilarious.

Here’s one that cracked me up from a movie I just re-watched today:

“Jesus Christ! That door is a whore!”

"Pimps" is an ugly word. We could call ourselves, Love Brokers.

Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew. Then Pow all at once!

Amish Guy: We don't have a cow... We have a bull.

Roy: I'm gonna brush my teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT