ADVERTISEMENT

Beers at Haymarket passed!!

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Cheers!!

tenor.gif

Considering that the Salt dogs have sold beer for as long as I can remember, this was a no brainer. The only time that I've seen anything annoying that was alcohol related was a bunch of clowns having an empty beer can stacking contest on top of the dugout. The crowd was more into that then the game. 💩 The players looked to be a little annoyed by it too.

Mrs Crutch likes it in the pooper huh?
Maybe, but how would I know?

Cause it ain’t from me…what kinda of freaky slut you think my wife is…someone who has sex with her husband after she’s 40!?

It’s also the only donut they had to choose from in the emoji factory.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Maybe, but how would I know?

Cause it ain’t from me…what kinda of freaky slut you think my wife is…someone who has sex with her husband after she’s 40!?

It’s also the only donut they had to choose from in the emoji factory.
It is amazing how a wife, after 40, forgets what sex is...but a divorced girl at 40 is all about it!

Yea I don’t get this

There are concession stands in Memorial Stadium already. Just add beers to the menu.

Done and done.
It’s not that easy. In the south you literally have to go all the way down . You could probably sell in the club levels now without issues.But you have to have more restrooms. That was a big part of Trevs renovation plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT