ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

6JkuxCo.jpeg

Even as a Packers fan, I still think CW can develop into a decent QB. To me his Achilles is trying to escape the pocket out of the back. He was able to do that in college, but in the pros you have to step up and he just isn't comfortable with that yet. He has the arm talent and pretty good feet. Just needs some really good coaching to help him put it all together.

Back to my fandom.... Right now:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Even as a Packers fan, I still think CW can develop into a decent QB. To me his Achilles is trying to escape the pocket out of the back. He was able to do that in college, but in the pros you have to step up and he just isn't comfortable with that yet. He has the arm talent and pretty good feet. Just needs some really good coaching to help him put it all together.

Back to my fandom.... Right now:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
anyone with a functioning brain (i.e. non-packer fans) can see where the issue lies

this is what preseason is for, after all

Watching some of the clips, the right tackle is god awful. Not a Bears fan, so I know nothing about them, but I do know that I have seen probably 10 clips of that guy just whiffing.
he's bad

Will Anderson is not

on to indy!

Bears have the 5th easiest schedule in the NFL this season (source: google it FFS). They just lost to one of the best teams (3rd in current NFL.com power rankings) on their 1st half schedule by 6 points, playing like dogshit on offense. They really don't play another good team until the Packers week 11. It would be a mistake to write them off at this point. As far as Williams, he kept fighting despite taking an absolute beating by a really good defense.

I hope Williams does well, only because it triggers the lonely types that lie awake at night worrying about fingernail paint. Honestly, the best comparison I can think of for him is Love. He struggled early and it was a mistake to write him off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT