ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Love is out for how long? Williams is a rook. He’ll need time. Goff is a dude. Vikings are in a good place. They can realistically finish 1st or 2nd in division. They’ve got a sneaky good roster.
They’re way better so far than I thought they would be. So far….

Caleb Williams, at least right now, is who we said he was. The Bears lovers didn't want to believe it so they tried to grasp at BS. Strong chance he doesn't make it though the season with the hits he's taking. Really got smoked last night.

On a positive note, Bears defense is pretty good.

Reactions: HBK4life
Caleb Williams, at least right now, is who we said he was. The Bears lovers didn't want to believe it so they tried to grasp at BS. Strong chance he doesn't make it though the season with the hits he's taking. Really got smoked last night.

On a positive note, Bears defense is pretty good.

Last edited:
Says the Bears apologist who was running his mouth in week 1. Don't lash out because the Bears whiffed on yet another franchise QB. RollingLaugh
whiffed?

he's played 2 games

a bit premature - guessing not the first time

• Love
It's the Bears. You have a 40-year track record of fvcking up QB's. Sick
hoping this makes you feel better, fragile packer fan!

looking forward to seeing Caleb out there again this weekend while your $55M man nurses his boo boo

• Haha
have seen many studies show a correlation between body fat and estrogen

every packer fan seems to be proof

....has anyone ever met a Carolina fan in real life?

.....no matter how bad things are, you can always be thankful you don't have bryce young qb'ing your team...that draft pick/trade was louisiana purchase bad.

Reactions: king_kong_
giving off some real iowa fan vibes with the obsession

not surprising

both fanbases overwhelmingly fat, dumb & ugly

both teams love the color of piss
Don't feel too bad scooter. You will probably have the #1 pick the next few years. Please don't draft Dylan in 2027. He deserves better than your turd organization.
giphy.gif

....has anyone ever met a Carolina fan in real life?

.....no matter how bad things are, you can always be thankful you don't have bryce young qb'ing your team...that draft pick/trade was louisiana purchase bad.
Bears have CAR's 2nd rounder this year again

will wrap up the greatest trade in sports history quite nicely at pick #33

• Haha
I know it must be killing you having Kevin Warren as President of the Bears. We all know how much you love the Big 10. :mad: 😭
not really. he's in charge of the new stadium & is a glorified wealth manager for the McCaskey family.

Poles is a good GM. he's putting the team together. defense/STs look good.

it's still the preseason for the offense.

sorry your $55M man had too much sand kicked into his vag down in brazil.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and HBK4life
Oh. Looks like the overly emotional pussy has taken it personal again. If you want me to drive out to Fort Collins to discuss it in person I can be there in 8 hours.
this is sad.

channel this rage into a good workout. would be the first time a packer fan saw the inside of a gym in decades!

What I thought buttercup. You're as soft as your feminine QB.
surely you didn't honestly challenge me to a fistfight because of words on a message board.

that, my friend, would be peak softness.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume I misread these last couple posts, you very masculine man you.

surely you didn't honestly challenge me to a fistfight because of words on a message board.

that, my friend, would be peak softness.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume I misread these last couple posts, you very masculine man you.
Not at all. I have friends and family out there. Just want to meet the "man" behind 3 screen names and calling for Husker QBs to suicide themselves.

Not at all. I have friends and family out there. Just want to meet the "man" behind 3 screen names and calling for Husker QBs to suicide themselves.
I will happily buy you a beer when you’re in town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT