ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers line has moved to 9 favorite over Illini

People watching the game last year and asking them, “which one of these teams do I think improved the most?”

At home and a night game I think we win by 17.
Similar to what I said last week, but I hope our Defense comes to play. We got gashed a bit and we need to shore that up. Lately this game has got away from us and I feel like they could be a dangerous team. Rhule needs to get the focus back and hopefully the O gets it back rolling. I really want to see Neyor, Banks and Barney shred these guys.

Reactions: dinglefritz
People watching the game last year and asking them, “which one of these teams do I think improved the most?”

At home and a night game I think we win by 17.
we won going away last year

should've been worse if grant could hang onto the football

I think this Friday will be something like 30-0

illinois is absolute trash

Similar to what I said last week, but I hope our Defense comes to play. We got gashed a bit and we need to shore that up. Lately this game has got away from us and I feel like they could be a dangerous team. Rhule needs to get the focus back and hopefully the O gets it back rolling. I really want to see Neyor, Banks and Barney shred these guys.
Agreed and think the D will be ready for the challenge after poor tackling last week. Think they will come out with a chip on their shoulder and ready to make a B1G statement. Can’t wait!!!

Last edited:
we won going away last year

should've been worse if grant could hang onto the football

I think this Friday will be something like 30-0

illinois is absolute trash
also, 3 turnovers, on the road, on a short week. We also had just been smashed by Michigan, came out the next day and ran the full pad practice of death on Sunday.

I think we are a much better team, and Illinois is the same team.

Reactions: king_kong_
Agreed and think the D will be ready for the challenge after poor tackling last week. Think they will come out with a chip on their shoulder and ready to make a B1G statement. Can’t wait!!!

200w.gif

also, 3 turnovers, on the road, on a short week. We also had just been smashed by Michigan, came out the next day and ran the full pad practice of death on Sunday.

I think we are a much better team, and Illinois is the same team.
Last year really doesn't matter now. I don't bet football but IF I did I would probably take Illinois and the points. I think this will be a slobberknocker close game that comes down to the last possession.

Reactions: GaRed
Last year really doesn't matter now. I don't bet football but IF I did I would probably take Illinois and the points. I think this will be a slobberknocker close game that comes down to the last possession.
It's amazing how people think we're world beaters after playing no one. I think we win a close one. We haven't seen Dillon under hard pressure , playing from behind or on the road. I have ??? I hope I'm wrong on my prediction but I just haven't seen enough and our history to get comfortable. I knew we would beat the Buffs and that the N. Iowa would be a bit of a let down. I think I have the pulse , we shall see.

Reactions: dinglefritz
With the exception of the first half of the CU game, I think Nebraska has been playing with one foot on the brake pedal. I think we cover and we see backups in the 4th quarter again.

Reactions: Laner2
It's amazing how people think we're world beaters after playing no one. I think we win a close one. We haven't seen Dillon under hard pressure , playing from behind or on the road. I have ??? I hope I'm wrong on my prediction but I just haven't seen enough and our history to get comfortable. I knew we would beat the Buffs and that the N. Iowa would be a bit of a let down. I think I have the pulse , we shall see.

I don't think beating Illinois=world beaters.

With the exception of the first half of the CU game, I think Nebraska has been playing with one foot on the brake pedal. I think we cover and we see backups in the 4th quarter again.
I’m right here with you on this. I feel like the staff has been building depth and trying to work on what we’re bad at to improve as a team. I could be wrong, but it feels like they’re holding back

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT