ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Do they make anything for this? I've no idea. But for a million bucks i'd wear it to....unless I already had 50mil in the bank.
my guess is not only do they not make anything for this appearance, they spend well into 5/6 figures while there

Hell I’d do it for a $1,000 donation to one of my favorite charities. Put me in a rainbow colored speedo I don’t care. After you spent a week in a hospital gown you lose all modesty.

For charity i'd alao do it....but I draw the line at rainbow undies!!!

pretty good stuff here from offseason Hard Knocks

Love the show. It's cool to get to peak behind the curtain on the inner workings of the league. Just an observation (not that I care either way)- the culture of the league seems to demand that most coaches have to use the f bomb. The more insecure a coach is on his masculinity, the more they use the word when talking to their players. That wimpy ass Dolphins HC used the f word three or four times in the same sentence.

Reactions: king_kong_
He signed a 4-year $39.5M deal today

Good deal all around

Typical day late dollar short Pack fan spreading fake news

Have fun paying your unproven guy that much (at least) annually

He signed a 4-year $39.5M deal today

Good deal all around

Typical day late dollar short Pack fan spreading fake news

Have fun paying your unproven guy that much (at least) annually
Unproven? Lol. Good for him. Now it's time to prove it on the field. As you've seen the last 30 years haven't been kind to the Bears when playing the Pack. RollingLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT