ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

certainly you understand at least some of the "fact" you're presenting here is also based on feelings (subjective measures)

you're just running the exact same play you ran at the end of basketball season

slurp slurp slurp
What’s feeling about rpi rankings? Very objective measure. Why do you hate Nebraska so much? You diminish any accomplishment they have, and continue to live a miserable life. Small dick energy is strong with Kong

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Bases loaded with one out and Caron was on 3rd. Stone smoked a line drive right at the CF and Caron broke for home. By the time he went back, it was too late to tag and score.
I’ve see major leaguers do worse on the bases. The kid will never forget that play. 😕

I think B1G baseball blows, but the league had a good showing today. Huskers just didn’t get it done.

And if NU had gotten Illinois or Indiana’s draw and won, there would be a river of tears about getting stuck playing Kentucky or Tennessee in Round 2.
Considering the B1G’s northern location I’m not surprised at its relative difficulty competing. It’s not an excuse. It’s just a fact. If we get lucky with some over looked prospects developing we have a chance but that’s about it.

Bases loaded with one out and Caron was on 3rd. Stone smoked a line drive right at the CF and Caron broke for home. By the time he went back, it was too late to tag and score.
Big of opportunity on that play..Sears had one of his worse starts.. Had to fight back and we didn’t get the timely hits that we needed..

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Zeke asked what happened and I answered him - simple as that. I didn't say it was the crime of the century.
I wasn’t being critical of your post. Some people expect more of college players in most sports than is logical. I wasn’t lumping you in that group.

Reactions: schuele
I thought a bunch of people were saying UF didnt belong in the tournament.
I did and they didn't belong in the Tournament. The regular season record matters, and even if they make the CWS it doesn't mean they deserved to be in the Tournament IMO. Never once did I say they weren't good enough to win some games, just they didn't deserve to be there.

I did and they didn't belong in the Tournament. The regular season record matters, and even if they make the CWS it doesn't mean they deserved to be in the Tournament IMO. Never once did I say they weren't good enough to win some games, just they didn't deserve to be there.
Strength of schedule matters as well. You can’t believe they deserved to be in the tournament less than Indiana.

I watched a major league team give up ELEVEN hits in one inning last night and turn a 3-2 lead into a 11-3 deficit…. Kids are very capable of making forgettable mistakes ….
As to Florida being in…. Getting in is obviously the key to getting wins… At times it’s a capricious decision but it does not mean they are incapable of winning a lot of games at the right time

What’s feeling about rpi rankings? Very objective measure. Why do you hate Nebraska so much? You diminish any accomplishment they have, and continue to live a miserable life. Small dick energy is strong with Kong
the literal basis of RPI is a completely arbitrary and objective formula for home/road wins/losses

this is a particular admission you should pay close attention to, since it has been the crux of your "argument" all season:

It comes to no surprise that the RPI formula is certainly a win for northern schools that typically travel south for the early parts of their season, ensuring the best possible weather for their season openers.

translation: every single B1G game for more than a month is worth 150% as it pertains to RPI, which essentially nullifies the measurement entirely for the conference. our collective RPI numbers are an outlier, and are treated as such by the selection committee.

I don't diminish anything. I also don't pretend that participation trophies are worth hanging banners over, which seems to be your stance over the past 5 months.

Surprised you can post from inside that body bag

Last edited:
I wasn’t being critical of your post. Some people expect more of college players in most sports than is logical. I wasn’t lumping you in that group.
A 6th grader would be expected to tag up there.

Piss poor base running at exactly the wrong time

Probably not enough to win anyway

hopefully we're better today

Last edited:
the literal basis of RPI is a completely arbitrary and objective formula for home/road wins/losses

this is a particular admission you should pay close attention to, since it has been the crux of your "argument" all season:

It comes to no surprise that the RPI formula is certainly a win for northern schools that typically travel south for the early parts of their season, ensuring the best possible weather for their season openers.

translation: every single B1G game for more than a month is worth 150% as it pertains to RPI, which essentially nullifies the measurement entirely for the conference. our collective RPI numbers are an outlier, and are treated as such by the selection committee.

Surprised you can post from inside that body bag
More feelings to explain an objective measure the committee values… reason B1G got three teams in without even an upset in the tourney.

For those keeping score at home. Kong celebrates football (HH qb) wins over LA tech, northern ILL, NW and Purdue, but then shits on the basketball and baseball teams’ accomplishments.

It’s petty obvious Kong suffers from some sort of bi-polar disorder. Hope ya get the help you need little buddy.

• Haha
More feelings to explain an objective measure the committee values… reason B1G got three teams in without even an upset in the tourney.

For those keeping score at home. Kong celebrates football (HH qb) wins over LA tech, northern ILL, NW and Purdue, but then shits on the basketball and baseball teams’ accomplishments.

It’s petty obvious Kong suffers from some sort of bi-polar disorder. Hope ya get the help you need little buddy.
My post was all data. I don’t expect deadweight like you to understand.

Please tell me - which other “objective measures” routinely have their formulas changed?

I applaud the baseball team’s conf tourney win. The only accomplishment thus far worth celebrating.

The bball team had some fun regular season moments at home. A big change for us but extraordinarily routine for most of the rest of the 330+ D1 programs across the country.

And, yes, it was nice to see a leader take charge of the football team for the first time since Tommy A played here. But we were still 5-7 and overall extremely disappointing.

Can’t wait to see what we have in store this year - a big one for our head coach and offensive staff, who are all in their final contract season.

It’s painful to see objectivity and reality wreaking such havoc on your feeble mind.

Last edited:
My post was all data. I don’t expect deadweight like you to understand.

Please tell me - which other “objective measures” routinely have their formulas changed?

I applaud the baseball team’s conf tourney win. The only accomplishment thus far worth celebrating.

The bball team had some fun regular season moments at home. A big change for us but extraordinarily routine for most of the rest of the 330+ D1 programs across the country.

And, yes, it was nice to see a leader take charge of the football team for the first time since Tommy A played here. But we were still 5-7 and overall extremely disappointing.

Can’t wait to see what we have in store this year - a big one for our head coach and offensive staff, who are all in their final contract season.

It’s painful to see objectivity and reality wreaking such havoc on your feeble mind.
I know I have you rattled when you make multiple edits per post. Dunking on simpletons like yourself is too easy.

• Love
I know I have you rattled when you make multiple edits per post. Dunking on simpletons like yourself is too easy.
Literally laughed out loud reading this

Maybe you should stay out of the sun for a few days, bud

Huskers look half asleep.

Not surprised to see Niagara has so many guys from the Greater Toronto Area. Van Horn used to pluck really some good players out of there.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Team go out drinking last night? Sanderson with light jog to chase down the ball and then falls on his ass

I’m not totally anti-bunt, but I don’t like it with the 3B playing in Silva’s lap.
Every team knows Silva is going to bunt 9 times out of 10, it's just a bizarre choice at this point. Plus McConnaughey has been fooling nobody, you need as many baserunners as you can get. Dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT