ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

Just got home and checked into here….what he do?
Bases loaded with one out and Caron was on 3rd. Stone smoked a line drive right at the CF and Caron broke for home. By the time he went back, it was too late to tag and score.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Just got home and checked into here….what he do?
He took several steps towards home on a line drive to center field so he couldn’t tag up and score a run. It was bone- headed play. Just a few yards to the left or right that ball gets down and 2-3 runs score

Reactions: Zeke2005
The other elephant in the room. Did throwing Sears on Sunday affect him today??
I really doubt it, since he only threw a dozen pitches and had no traffic.

Didn't like the decision to use him because you don't know how the inning will go, but I don't think it impacted this game. You're not going to beat Florida scoring 2 runs.

Not gonna lie...you dudes that are watching and giving updates but not the score...I sort of think you do it on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I didn’t think Indiana belonged and they won. rear-view mirror reasoning is foolish endeavor, but enjoy
Amigo, the reason i said that is I read a lot of people mocking them. Dont follow college baseball a lot except for Nebraska. Wasnt sure how good UF really was.

Amigo, the reason i said that is I read a lot of people mocking them. Dont follow college baseball a lot except for Nebraska. Wasnt sure how good UF really was.
People said that because their record sucked. I think one game over .500 but they had a high rpi due to strength of schedule. They are kind of like Texas A&M basketball if a way, but certainly weren’t as hot as that A&M team

I thought a bunch of people were saying UF didnt belong in the tournament.
I think one person here might have said that. If that's a bunch, then yeah.

I'll stick with what I said on Monday: Florida was a tough but fair draw. Even if they are the best #3 in the field, you have to be able to beat them if you are a Super Regional-caliber team. Huskers probably aren't, but there's plenty of baseball to be played.

Not gonna lie...you dudes that are watching and giving updates but not the score...I sort of think you do it on purpose.
We all know you teachers make a fortune. Spend 11 bucks and get ESPN+.

8df861d0-6331-472c-9270-c6998370af19_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
Yeah that’s fair. So you think there are only three major conferences then, correct? Rest are mid major?

I played Division 1 baseball. The BIG is extremely average. There are probably several mid major conferences that are better than the BIG. Especially some of those mid majors in the south.

Reactions: king_kong_
Enough of the conference bagging. NU played well early in non-conf and did not dominate the B1G like we'd like them to. We had a decent year. Won the B1G. I wasn't expecting to be world beaters. Hoped for the best. AFAIK we haven't been eliminated yet. GBR

I played Division 1 baseball. The BIG is extremely average. There are probably several mid major conferences that are better than the BIG. Especially some of those mid majors in the south.
Sun Belt.
Louisiana getting destroyed by Texas
Runner up Southern Miss got destroyed by Indiana

Yeah those southern mid majors are really awesome 🤣🤣🤣

Sun Belt 4 bids
BIG 3 bids
American 2 bids
Conference USA 2 bids
Missouri Valley 2 bids

There is some data for you.
Looks like big ten kicking the crap out the sun belt ( southern miss) and Missouri Valley (Indian State) uh oh… Mr scary gonna go cry. Only nebraska didn’t take care of business today but this regional is far from over

I think B1G baseball blows, but the league had a good showing today. Huskers just didn’t get it done.

And if NU had gotten Illinois or Indiana’s draw and won, there would be a river of tears about getting stuck playing Kentucky or Tennessee in Round 2.

Last edited:
Where did you play D1 at out of curiosity?

Data disagrees with you.. I’m an adult though that forms opinions on facts, not feelings

8serzp.jpg
certainly you understand at least some of the "fact" you're presenting here is also based on feelings (subjective measures)

you're just running the exact same play you ran at the end of basketball season

slurp slurp slurp

Last edited:
forget D1, I don't think any B1G school would win the JUCO CWS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT