ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

Swanson still in LF? Thought we would see a defensive sub.

Don’t laugh. If somehow the Huskers make it to Sunday night/Monday, he will be needed at some point.
I assume whomever Nebraska plays tomorrow will probably smoke NU pitching as they've been hit pretty hard the first two games with the best two starters by miles and miles, so Perry will get some token work for his 10 years of service to Nebraska baseball 🫡

I assume whomever Nebraska plays tomorrow will probably smoke NU pitching as they've been hit pretty hard the first two games with the best two starters by miles and miles, so Perry will get some token work for his 10 years of service to Nebraska baseball 🫡
You never know with baseball. The equalizer to power is a P who can keep you off balance. Brockett and Walsh have shown the ability to do this to good teams. But they have also been rocked so it depends which version of them shows up. We don’t have power arms—this cracker box of a stadium was not a good draw for us.

Worthley and Cristo weren’t hit too hard. Mac settled down after 2 once he found his breaking pitch. Need Walsh/Brockett to have big games. We still have some solid bullpen guys left. We can go on another run

Pokes ding Caglianone for 2 solo shots and a double in the first.

Wow Bama eliminated by Stetson & Vandy eliminated by high point. If only they played better completion during the season they would have been better prepared. Maybe they should move down to division II.

Did I do that right?
Fun fact: Stetson produced Jacob deGrom

Made the supers in 2018

Played a really strong non-con this year, including splitting a season series with Florida

Fun fact: Stetson produced Jacob deGrom

Made the supers in 2018

Played a really strong non-con this year, including splitting a season series with Florida
More feelings by Kong. Now making excuses for sec teams.

Here’s the facts:
Stetson non-conf SOS #150 - wow what a strong non- conf schedule.

Maybe take a break from the board to gather yourself. I’m embarrassed for you.

8siaes.jpg

More feelings by Kong. Now making excuses for sec teams.

Here’s the facts:
Stetson non-conf SOS #150 - wow what a strong non- conf schedule.

Maybe take a break from the board to gather yourself. I’m embarrassed for you.

8siaes.jpg
A pre-5am ET post on a Sunday? Losing sleep now because of me?

Yikes - you’ve really, really gone limp

We’ll see today if we can match their 2 game series split with Florida (they did the same with FSU, also)

Here’s hoping!

A pre-5am ET post on a Sunday? Losing sleep now because of me?

Yikes - you’ve really, really gone limp

We’ll see today if we can match their 2 game series split with Florida (they did the same with FSU, also)

Here’s hoping!
I go to the gym at 5. Dunking on your feelings over facts is a good way to start the day. When someone only has insults they just admitted defeat.

So if #150 sos is very strong. What is Nebraska B1G sos well ranked above that?

I really hope you don’t work in a career where you need to make decisions based on data.. you only make wild, emotional opinions and dig in despite what the data says (much like a women).

I go to the gym at 5. Dunking on your feelings over facts is a good way to start the day. When someone only has insults they just admitted defeat.

So if #150 sos is very strong. What is Nebraska B1G sos well ranked above that?

I really hope you don’t work in a career where you need to make decisions based on data.. you only make wild, emotional opinions and dig in despite what the data says (much like a women).
I’m not sure how many teams with SOS over 100 played multiple P3 series, including one against a national seed

Oh, that’s right - SOS is based on the same arbitrary subjectivity as RPI (“data”, LOL!!)

How many national seeds did we play this season? I’m struggling to recall.

You also still haven’t answered my question - which other “objective” measures routinely have their formulas adjusted? And which others openly admit their formula’s inherent bias?

(Be sure to look up some of those words before you reply, deadweight)

I’m not sure how many teams with SOS over 100 played multiple P3 series, including one against a national seed

Oh, that’s right - SOS is based on the same arbitrary subjectivity as RPI (“data”, LOL!!)

How many national seeds did we play this season? I’m struggling to recall.

You also still haven’t answered my question - which other “objective” measures routinely have their formulas adjusted? And which others openly admit their formula’s inherent bias?

(Be sure to look up some of those words before you reply, deadweight)
More feelings. So sad. Keep cherry picking games instead of looking at the totality of sos. Do you really believe Stetson is in the tourney had they not won their terrible conference? Of course they aren’t because their rpi and sos were terrible- objective data points committee values.

Committee doesn’t cherry pick best games. I know this is how you calculate your golf handicap (take your two best rounds out of 60 🤡🤣), but this is the real world cupcake.

Most posters put me on ignore when they are repeatedly dunked on this hard. Not sure if you’re just this stubborn or stupid, but I admire the tenacity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT