ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

More feelings. So sad. Keep cherry picking games instead of looking at the totality of sos. Do you really believe Stetson is in the tourney had they not won their terrible conference? Of course they aren’t because their rpi and sos were terrible- objective data points committee values.

Committee doesn’t cherry pick best games. I know this is how you calculate your golf handicap (take your two best rounds out of 60 đŸ¤¡đŸ¤£), but this is the real world cupcake.

Most posters put me on ignore when they are repeatedly dunked on this hard. Not sure if you’re just this stubborn or stupid, but I admire the tenacity.
this "feelings" stuff is quite ironic - you're replying with the same post over and over & relying entirely on a metric that admits it's inherently biased to prove some point I'm not even arguing

I don't expect you to recognize it.

"dunking on me". as feelings-based a statement as has been made in this exchange by quite a lot.

I would never ignore you or anyone. this stuff is hilarious

Maybe it’s just me but I like Texas fans WAY more than cult A&M fans
I'm just going off personal experience. Beating A@M in 2006 at College Station they were very friendly and very welcoming. As opposed to obnoxious and arrogant UTerus fans at Jerry World 2009 Big 12 title game the night Suh dominated them. That and the arrogance and greed of Texass that has destroyed 3 conferences.

I'm just going off personal experience. Beating A@M in 2006 at College Station they were very friendly and very welcoming. As opposed to obnoxious and arrogant UTerus fans at Jerry World 2009 Big 12 title game the night Suh dominated them. That and the arrogance and greed of Texass that has destroyed 3 conferences.

i had a way different experience after that game. Texas Fans were wanting to shake my hand after that game telling me Nebraska was the better team.

Later on at the bar I told a good looking girl (Texas fan) she’d look hotter in red. I ended up porking her that night

i had a way different experience after that game. Texas Fans were wanting to shake my hand after that game telling me Nebraska was the better team.

Later on at the bar I told a good looking girl (Texas fan) she’d look hotter in red. I ended up porking her that night
Well, no wonder you like them better. You fvcked them like the refs fvcked us that night!! ;)

Nah I didn’t fvck her that hard
giphy.gif

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

A&M fans are the weirdest cultists going and it’s not even close

Bizarre group

Reactions: leodisflowers

Pics or didn't happen. Block yourself out of course

Reactions: leodisflowers
Southern Miss and Indiana State exacting some revenge on Indiana and Illinois today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT