ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball regional. Headed to Stillwater!!

Well the B1G won a total of three regional games. Today I believe NU, Indiana and Illinois were outscored by about 35 runs. Yikes.
All went 1-2. Ugly ugly finish. Bolt’s seat needs to warm up a bit. How can you not have your guys ready to play. Errors and base running errors galore. I’m done making excuses for him

Reactions: Zeke2005
I remember reading on here how Florida was bad. Lucky to make the regional. Well the better team is about to knock the Huskers out. Big is terrible and is reflected how Nebraska has been against Florida.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
I remember reading on here how Florida was bad. Lucky to make the regional. Well the better team is about to knock the Huskers out. Big is terrible and is reflected how Nebraska has been against Florida.
Florida is bad. Nebraska was worse. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

Sec sucked balls too bro. Lost to shitty teams left and right but you enjoy that gator win dbag

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
ONE effing poster here said that, and now it’s become fodder for the finger-waggers.

I would have saved Mac for this game & I certainly would have started Walsh over Brockett but oh well. What a pathetic way to end the season
I get what you are saying, but if Mac doesn’t start yesterday we might be watching the Gators piss-pound Niagara.

Reactions: HuskerJag
I get what you are saying, but if Mac doesn’t start yesterday we might be watching the Gators piss-pound Niagara.
You gotta play to be the final two teams. You need to let your offense win that game with Walsh as starter.

Why did we have batters swinging on 2-0 counts against a P who basically hadn’t pitched this year?? Did he even throw a strike? Game is over, but don’t understand the coaching philosophy…
I just don’t think bolt is a great coach. Maybe he’ll improve but our team has done a lot of baffling things this weekend and that’s on bolt

Reactions: Spooked
I just don’t think bolt is a great coach. Maybe he’ll improve but our team has done a lot of baffling things this weekend and that’s on bolt
So I have coached Football, Wrestling, Bowling (Shut up) Baseball and Basketball.

To this day, I am still not sure if the coaches on a baseball actually do anything or not. They are either super important or not important at all, but I really still don't know.

I coached baseball with guys that were super into every single pitch and every single at bat and I coached with guys that did not even know what inning it was...and I really don't know if it mattered in terms of how we did.

I am not trying to take a dig at you, I just really don't know.

With that said, coaching wrestling is a total joke once the match starts, you don't do a thing.

Well $&it, had a feeling today wouldn’t be like the B1G 3rd day..

Last edited:
So I have coached Football, Wrestling, Bowling (Shut up) Baseball and Basketball.

To this day, I am still not sure if the coaches on a baseball actually do anything or not. They are either super important or not important at all, but I really still don't know.

I coached baseball with guys that were super into every single pitch and every single at bat and I coached with guys that did not even know what inning it was...and I really don't know if it mattered in terms of how we did.

With that said, coaching wrestling is a total joke once the match starts, you don't do a thing.
Before my daughter played high school volleyball, I always thought high school coaches knew what they were doing, and held them in high regard.
Then I realized it was teachers cashing extra checks.

Before my daughter played high school volleyball, I always thought high school coaches knew what they were doing, and held them in high regard.
Then I realized it was teachers cashing extra checks.
What the hell did you think it was before that??? Hahaha

Didn't you go to high school?

You wanna know the biggest check cashers? Did your daughter play "select" and/or "Club" VB? If so...those coaches should pick up their checks wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.

Another year of zero big ten teams in Omaha
There has been a big ten team in the college World Series (final 8) just 3 times in the last 36 years (less than once a decade)
This year zero big ten teams could even make it past game 5 of a regional meaning none finished in the top 2 of a region (the top 32 teams in the tourney)

All 3 big ten teams were eliminated in game 5. They were eliminated by a Missouri Valley conf team, a sunbelt team, and a team that went 13-17 in the SEC.

There are currently 10 mid major teams playing in game 6 of their region with a chance to advance to a super regional. None are from the BIG

Not sure that the big can even be considered a midmajor.
What are you gonna do for the next three months redmich? I assume you’re just a big fat loser that trolls dozens of teams so I’m sure you’ll keep busy

No...what you read is that Florida didn't deserve to make a regional...not that they were bad...two different things....

Reactions: OzzyLvr

If coaches don't teach kids anything that's important in their sport, that's to say the same thing about educators.
Teachers don't educate kids, they train them.
Most teachers have never had an original thought.

All 3 big ten teams were eliminated in game 5. They were eliminated by a Missouri Valley conf team, a sunbelt team, and a team that went 13-17 in the SEC.

The combined score of those games was 45-16.

Meanwhile 10 midmajor teams are still alive including 2 teams from the Missouri Valley conference. Both northern teams that fans here have declared to be just too big of a barrier for BIG teams to compete
Seek help loser.

If coaches don't teach kids anything that is important in their sport, that is to say the same thing about educators. Teachers don't educate kids, they train them.
I guess it is easy to bag on teachers and coaches for not helping kids learn much. But thinking back on my K-12 and college education, the teachers and coaches were just like other professions I encountered later in life....a few brilliant, some very good and the rest average or marginal. You know, like your standard bell curve. I remember some teachers/professors really helped me learn the material well and were inspirational or at least motivational. The rest of them blend into the murky ether of my memory. Not that they were not hardworking, passionate and earnest about their work, they just didn't have "it" like the really good ones did. It is unrealistic to expect everyone in every profession to be top notch.

Don't forget, Most teachers have never had an original thought.
I will never forget that!

Just please, don't post some loooooong winded post about a teacher you had 60 years that did XYZ and you stood up to him/her and changed the world!

Deal?

I guess it is easy to bag on teachers and coaches for not helping kids learn much. But thinking back on my K-12 and college education, the teachers and coaches were just like other professions I encountered later in life....a few brilliant, some very good and the rest average or marginal. You know, like your standard bell curve. I remember some teachers/professors really helped me learn the material well and were inspirational or at least motivational. The rest of them blend into the murky ether of my memory. Not that they were not hardworking, passionate and earnest about their work, they just didn't have "it" like the really good ones did. It is unrealistic to expect everyone in every profession to be top notch.
Impossible!!!

Each teacher you ever had was evil and did not help you and the ones you don't really remember were even worse.

I'll consistently "bag" on teachers since I can only recall one excellent "TEACHER" the entire time I spent in school. The rest just spewed the curriculum out of the outline of someone else's thought product.

• Haha
Reactions: DelusionalHawkeye
I will never forget that!

Just please, don't post some loooooong winded post about a teacher you had 60 years that did XYZ and you stood up to him/her and changed the world!

Deal?
Fair enough, when you quit the long winded exposes' on all the women you banged along the way and how you changed the world.

You guys sniff these dorks out better than I do...

So what is the story? They are Iowa fans posting as NU fans that slip up every now and then???
It's the same moron that has created over 80 accounts to talk shit. Easy to spot. Creates username 5 min ago. First post is talking shit. Total nut job. Banned. Rinse and repeat every week. @sklarbodds knows him well.😂

Last edited:
Fair enough, when you quit the long winded exposes' on all the women you banged along the way and how you changed the world.
Ehhhh, you got me mixed up with someone else. I am pretty much a virgin (trust me, the few times I have had sex, it would be hard to consider it actual sex) and I never have said I change the world.

Ehhhh, you got me mixed up with someone else. I am pretty much a virgin (trust me, the few times I have had sex, it would be hard to consider it actual sex) and I never have said I change the world.
Then show me where I ever said I changed the world? I'll wait.

I'll consistently "bag" on teachers since I can only recall one excellent "TEACHER" the entire time I spent in school. The rest just spewed the curriculum out of the outline of someone else's thought product.
Wait, you wanted them to do their own thing?

This is the exact opposite of what most people want! Most freak the **** out when a teacher talks about their marriage or kids or their feelings or beliefs.

I appreciate that! Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT