ADVERTISEMENT

Army AA game announcements

siebo454

Sophomore
Dec 20, 2005
Do we get ANY of the guys we are after to put on a red hat at this game? Our biggest remaining targets are announcing here so we will know for the most part how things stand.

Foster Sarell-CB is 63% to Washington
Darnay Holmes-CB 45% to ohio st (please lord no)
Jody Lewis-CB is 88% to USC
Jamire Calvin-CB is 91% to NU
Greg Johnson-CB is 43% to NU (don't believe he is announcing at AA game)

If there are any others I missed I apologize. I was wondering since it was just over a week out if anybody had heard any rumors on how these guys may be leaning.

Do we get ANY of the guys we are after to put on a red hat at this game? Our biggest remaining targets are announcing here so we will know for the most part how things stand.

If there are any others I missed I apologize. I was wondering since it was just over a week out if anybody had heard any rumors on how these guys may be leaning.

Lewis and Johnson are not announcing at the game, both appear to now be signing day announcements.

Filiaga, however, is also supposed to announce.

Oh whatever. Lol

At this point he is right

FS trending to UW
Darnay's father has announced his Final 4 and NU isn't one if them
Filiaga is trending Mich
Calvin---Brian Kelly is making a HARD push and Calvin is listening

FS trending to UW
Filiaga is trending Mich

I think Foster Sorrell was always a strong lean to Washington. Home state school and Chris Peterson has put some good, well schooled offensive linemen into the NFL.

Maybe one of the recruits who does the announcement via the silly hat dance will put on the Nebraska baseball cap on his head by accident then realizes too late that he made a giant mistake on national TV and heads to Lincoln because he feels too embarrassed to admit it afterwards.

Maybe one of the recruits who does the announcement via the silly hat dance will put on the Nebraska baseball cap on his head by accident then realizes too late that he made a giant mistake on national TV and heads to Lincoln because he feels too embarrassed to admit it afterwards.
Or maybe one of our recruits puts on the Nebraska hat because he wants to come to Nebraska... just a thought...

Reactions: TFrazier and WHCSC
I'm very optimistic about Calvin.

The longer Jody Lewis waits, the worse I feel.

I think NU is going to be in for at least one big surprise at the AA game and I mean a good surprise. The coaches think so too.

Last edited:
I know im in the vast minority but i am cautiously optimistic Sarell will pick Huskers. That 6 year relationship with coach Cav and the Husker Academic All American History could be hard to decline. I know i am probably setting myself up for disappointment but i really feel we have a good shot.

I think Foster Sorrell was always a strong lean to Washington. Home state school and Chris Peterson has put some good, well schooled offensive linemen into the NFL.
If Sarrell picks UW they would have come on hard late in the game here. From what I've gathered he's always liked Stanford with NU a close second because of his relationship with Cav.

If Sarrell picks UW they would have come on hard late in the game here. From what I've gathered he's always liked Stanford with NU a close second because of his relationship with Cav.

It probably doesn't help that Washington is in the playoffs, has a great coach, and is relevant in 2016. :(

Last edited:

FS trending to UW
Filiaga is trending Mich
Lol... based on what?

I don't think Kelly can be making to hard of a push considering it is the dead period

Quit freaking people out based on your assumptions

Reactions: SOHusker11
I'm very optimistic about Calvin.

The longer Jody Lewis waits, the worse I feel.

I think NU is going to be in for at least one big surprise at the AA game and I mean a good surprise. The coaches think so too.

Supposedly, Mr JohnsonIII said we had silent commits hoping Calvin and Lewis are two of them.

Lol... based on what?

I don't think Kelly can be making to hard of a push considering it is the dead period

Quit freaking people out based on your assumptions

Not freaking out, and I'm not making assumptions...Munson actually gave the same info on the radio this afternoon...except he had FS to Stanford.

There is contact allowed during the dead period, just not visits. Schools can reach out and have recruits call, or the recruits can just call on their own. Also, Calvin considering Miami and Texas as we'll right now.

This is the reality right now about the respective recruits mentioned.

Last edited:
Not freaking out, and I'm not making assumptions...Munson actually gave the same info on the radio this afternoon...except he had FS to Stanford.

There is contact allowed during the dead period, just not visits. Schools can reach out and have recruits call, or the recruits can just call on their own. Also, Calvin considering Miami and Texas as we'll right now.

This is the reality right now about the respective recruits mentioned.

Calvin is not going to Texas

Thank you for the precise percentages. How cool would it be if they were actually remotely close for every recruit listed?

Calvin has set up visit to Miami for 1/14, Ducks offered today as well...will be interesting to see if Miami gets that fifth visit or another school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT