ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Bunch exploring Transfering options

Bunch and Vedral were both bad and I don't want either one of them to start and I want another scholarship QB. /discussion

Does show how hard it is to recruit to Nebraska. It ain't easy. It takes skill/motivation and an open-mindedness to everything, plus a shit-ton of walk-ons, transfers, and Jucos (when necessary).

You're wrong, and should probably stop watching football.
(Only at NU can people get in to a debate about walk on backup QBs). Well for I think the first time in a long time, I have to respectfully disagree. I've seen Vedral try to throw the ball on multiple occasions and it was awful at each occasion. As I said, I'm friends with some of the Vedral family so I'm rooting for him. He'll be fine as a back up but I think your rose colored glasses are fogged over. Good for him if he gets a chance and proves me wrong but I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe you watch practice and see something different but until I see it in the spring game or a real game , call me skeptical. His appearance against Bethune Cookman was not pretty.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Does show how hard it is to recruit to Nebraska. It ain't easy. It takes skill/motivation and an open-mindedness to everything, plus a shit-ton of walk-ons, transfers, and Jucos (when necessary).
Not about that. These are last staff's QBs transferring out. We have two on scholarship and then Vedral and Masker. Having to play your 3rd QB can and does happen and you lose kids to transfer regularly.

Not about that. These are last staff's QBs transferring out. We have two on scholarship and then Vedral and Masker. Having to play your 3rd QB can and does happen and you lose kids to transfer regularly.

I was told last night by a very close relative of Maskers's that he is thinking about leaving. Not sure if all walkon's say the same thing every year or not. Just don't be shocked if it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT