ADVERTISEMENT

Aly Batenhorst headed to USC

giphy.gif

I wish her well. I really do, but I wonder when she'll realize Nebraska was such a special place to play volleyball. GBR.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I wish her well. I really do, but I wonder when she'll realize Nebraska was such a special place to play volleyball. GBR.
If the Memorial Stadium VB doesn't capture these ladies hearts as a Cathedral of VB and a Kingdom of VB ... idk what will....

Nebraska is the heart and soul of Volleyball in this country. We are to Volleyball, as Minnesota is to Hockey

Yep, she’ll always have those memories and relationships. She’ll also walk away after two years at USC with a Master’s degree. Not a bad gig for someone her age.
She’s a good player. Could start at many places, but she wouldn’t have played much this year if it wasn’t for an injury and they’ve got a great transfer at that position. It’s a heck of a lot of work if you don’t get to play much

She’s a good player. Could start at many places, but she wouldn’t have played much this year if it wasn’t for an injury and they’ve got a great transfer at that position. It’s a heck of a lot of work if you don’t get to play much
^^^^ her playing time went way down this year until Krause injuries and then she played more.

Glad she was a a Husker but understand her decision to move on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT