ADVERTISEMENT

All signs point to you guys getting Frost...

I think December 4th or 5th Nebraska will have its next head. I was not all in on Frost (not my top choice but in my to 5) but at this point he probably is what we need.

And I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I hope the guy comes back here. But until I see official word from Moos or Frost, I have my doubts and they are strong

Reactions: Can o' corn
What do you hear. It’s actually pretty quiet here? Congrats on the great season!
Not an insider but if you look at the timeline of the way things transpired with Kelly and Riley along with stuff Davison and other former players have alluded to I think it is happening. I think Florida got in too late. Kelly was there guy and changed his mind when UCLA opened up.

Reactions: loper
Frost should be the hire. And he won't go to Florida over Nebraska.

Frost can bring Nebraska into the 21st century.

All the guys on Fox thought it was a foregone conclusion that Scott would be our next coach.

Not an insider but if you look at the timeline of the way things transpired with Kelly and Riley along with stuff Davison and other former players have alluded to I think it is happening. I think Florida got in too late. Kelly was there guy and changed his mind when UCLA opened up.
I sure hope you are right.

blog_magic_8_ball_signs_yes.jpg

And I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I hope the guy comes back here. But until I see official word from Moos or Frost, I have my doubts and they are strong
Remember, cynics are the most realistic people in the world. I want Frost too, but until it's officially announced I won't be overly optimistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT