ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone on a milk carton

Where did I say turnovers dont matter? That was the one thing your boy had going for him at first. Then he turned into Sims 2.0. He's not a QB. Accept it. Move on.
Turnovers are a stat

Which according to you, are for losers

You've already got your excuses ready for your boy. Every fumble and pick is Rhule and Satts fault. Don't stop believing!!😍
I’m obviously more favorably inclined towards Purdy but I think a healthy Haarberg can get better. His mechanics and accuracy are a nightmare. His turnovers aren’t unexpected by me just due to his inexperience. The best college QBs still throw INTs. Several interceptions we had this year were at least in part due to freshman WRs IMO giving up on routes.

That said, we probably need to cut Sims loose and get a portal QB if for no other reason than to compete.

Reactions: king_kong_
I’m obviously more favorably inclined towards Purdy but I think a healthy Haarberg can get better. His mechanics and accuracy are a nightmare. His turnovers aren’t unexpected by me just due to his inexperience. The best college QBs still throw INTs. Several interceptions we had this year were at least in part due to freshman WRs IMO giving up on routes.

That said, we probably need to cut Sims loose and get a portal QB if for no other reason than to compete.
You also became more critical of satt once purdy started playing

nobody posts about me more than the guys who have proudly boasted their decision to ignore me
I don't ignore you. I just teabag you!!
teabag-teabagging.gif

I had Kong on ignore for a while. Probably about a year ago. Decided instead I would rather not block anybody.

He drives a lot of activity on here. It takes a lot effort to clog every trending thread with his same talking points and insults to those that disagree. But he is up to the challenge.

Only when drunk!! Don't judge!! ;)
Sorry to disappoint you and Tampa but I've been married 47 years so i probably don't have any girlfriends alive to call. As far as the alcohol suggestion, last 1/2 beer or any alcohol I had was in May 1979 when my son was born, so I don't rely on booze to bolster my alter ego.

As far as who I choose to put in my Ignore Hopper, its pretty packed and that option serves my purpose.

You're queer dude.😌
So weird that every time I check this board that there is somebody white knighting HH. I haven’t talked to a single soul off of this board that thinks he’s the answer. Not a state championship HS football coach, not 3 starters on Neb 90s NC teams, not an OG that blocked for Barry Sanders for 5 years…not my colleagues, people at church or anyone in my family. Only on this board. He played “tough” this season but….let’s just change the GD subject. Same conversations taking place as 8 weeks ago. And - AGAIN - ONLY on this board - at least in my life.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT