ADVERTISEMENT

A beautiful pic

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Alberts didn't hire Elko. So, if Elko fails, Alberts will get a chance to hire his own coach (if he hasn't moved on to something bigger by then).

Maybe, but if Elko fails they may not trust or like Tiny Trevor cto make their next hire. Shit can Benedict Alberts mid-season and bring in someone they trust to fire Elmo and hire the next coach.

If they like and trust Alberts, seems unlikely, they might give him the opportunity to hire their next coach. But ho guarantees, especially with the aTm admin and boosters.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I don’t get angst for Trev.

Either you hate the job he did and are mad or you liked what he did and you are mad he left.

Considering what he inherited from the previous AD and the improvements that have been made in facilities and hires, it’s hard to find a lot of fault. I don’t know any administrators who always got what they wanted but they kept moving forward.

Kong will come along and complain about volleyball and the reports that he didn’t embrace NIL.

Any AD they came here could not not have come into a better situation with the staff, coaches, facilities and finances. Trev cleaned up a lot of messes and had the department on good footing.

This from the outside looking in.

I don’t get angst for Trev.

Either you hate the job he did and are mad or you liked what he did and you are mad he left.

Considering what he inherited from the previous AD and the improvements that have been made in facilities and hires, it’s hard to find a lot of fault. I don’t know any administrators who always got what they wanted but they kept moving forward.

Kong will come along and complain about volleyball and the reports that he didn’t embrace NIL.

Any AD they came here could not not have come into a better situation with the staff, coaches, facilities and finances. Trev cleaned up a lot of messes and had the department on good footing.

This from the outside looking in.
You make some strong points, but both can be true… he cleaned some messes up and left the place nicer than when he got here.

People can still be mad he bailed and direct their ire at him.

from what I deciphered from Trev is
a. he was pissed the south end zone deal did'nt pan out
or
b. he seen a&m as a step up the ladder
or
c. both

I don't really care at this point since the washington guy plugged right in, alot like the new db coach...
you gotta roll with the changes

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT