ADVERTISEMENT

$5,000,000 Assistant Pool

I am ok with that, but it would be nice to have room to go up as an incentive/motivator for the assistants. Don't start them all at the top of the scale!

The 90's teams were big because of vitamins. Damn I hope Frost brings those vitamins back! jk

So are we still complaining about salary differential compared to the last staff, or is that nonsense done for good? Another advantage of bringing Scott back.

So are we still complaining about salary differential compared to the last staff, or is that nonsense done for good? Another advantage of bringing Scott back.
I do not know you very well, but from reading the past few days worth of post I have to ask a question. Are you always this negative? Frost getting 35m over 7 years, Assistant pool being 5 friggin Million, the whole hiring process has been outstanding, Moos has been outstanding. We are finally doing EVERYTHING the right way and you seem to come in with a negative tone to every conversation. Why?

I do not know you very well, but from reading the past few days worth of post I have to ask a question. Are you always this negative? Frost getting 35m over 7 years, Assistant pool being 5 friggin Million, the whole hiring process has been outstanding, Moos has been outstanding. We are finally doing EVERYTHING the right way and you seem to come in with a negative tone to every conversation. Why?
He said once he wanted frost because it will unite the fan base. I knew it was bs.
And here's the proof. He is the most childish and devisive poster on this board and does not want unity.
As others have said he has mental issues. Or he is 13-16, which is also possible.
Best to ignore him.

Reactions: headcard and NU_FTW
They weren't kidding about Bill Moos being a big spender. Great news I'm expecting to spend quite a few weekends in Indianapolis the next couple of decades.

Reactions: Sinomatic
He said once he wanted frost because it will unite the fan base. I knew it was bs.
And here's the proof. He is the most childish and devisive poster on this board and does not want unity.
As others have said he has mental issues. Or he is 13-16, which is also possible.
Best to ignore him.
Thank you for the heads up. I don't "ignore" people but I can easily deny them time of day and scroll past their post.

Best to ignore him.
But yet here you are, following me around like a little lost puppy. And still, never bringing anything but insults. I know you guys thiink you know something about me, but I think it is absolutely laughable to complain about salaries, and will once again be the first to point that out whenever someone does it with Frosts staff, just as the previous staff.
But I support every staff, not just pick and choose the ones I want to. I am a Nebraska fan, not a coach fan.
So go ahead and continue to respond with uneducated drivel, and try not choking on my nuts as you keep responding to every post.

Thank you for the heads up. I don't "ignore" people but I can easily deny them time of day and scroll past their post.
Good on you. The guy you are responding to has no self-control, and he is also completely clueless

But yet here you are, following me around like a little lost puppy. And still, never bringing anything but insults. I know you guys thiink you know something about me, but I think it is absolutely laughable to complain about salaries, and will once again be the first to point that out whenever someone does it with Frosts staff, just as the previous staff.
But I support every staff, not just pick and choose the ones I want to. I am a Nebraska fan, not a coach fan.
So go ahead and continue to respond with uneducated drivel, and try not choking on my nuts as you keep responding to every post.
Yeah...you support every staff unless the HC is named Mike Anderson, Doc Sadler, Tim Miles, Bo Pelini or Darin Erstad. And let’s not forget you proclaiming Moos a geriatric joke just two weeks after his hiring. Outside of that...your post is spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT