ADVERTISEMENT

45-7 gonna take a few years to get right.

So your OPINION is that he’s not going to be better long term? I’m dealing with fact. You’re dealing with opinion.

And recruiting problem? You really want to die on that sword? That’s literally our biggest problem. Matt Rhule is a hell of a coach but if he can’t get the recruits, we’ll keep seeing a lot more of what we saw on Saturday.
You are dealing with “facts” as you see them.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So your OPINION is that he’s not going to be better long term? I’m dealing with fact. You’re dealing with opinion.

And recruiting problem? You really want to die on that sword? That’s literally our biggest problem. Matt Rhule is a hell of a coach but if he can’t get the recruits, we’ll keep seeing a lot more of what we saw on Saturday.
He has gotten recruits

Reactions: Baxter48
You are dealing with “facts” as you see them.

What "fact" is my opinion? Is it the scoreboard? Is it the recruiting? Is it the TV ratings? Is it the merch sales? Is it the ticket prices? You may need to google the difference between fact and opinion.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Reactions: keilwitzg
Come on man, you think it’s just hot cocoa and sleepovers going on over there….🙄

You can’t possibly be serious. I’ve seen a lot of mental gymnastics and goalpost moving when it comes to Deion from a lot of posters on here, but this is a new one. Even for this place. How exactly is he cheating? Can’t wait to hear this one.

Which is more than you've got

Proving my point I see. Ya kinda walked right into that one.

Let me bullet point it for you like a grownup…

- Head to head scoreboard
- Recruiting rankings
- TV ratings
- Merchandise sales
- Ticket prices

Not to mention that was taking over a program in worse shape than us. What other measurable facts are there? Or do you want to just keep acting like a child? Feels like I’m playing cards with my brother’s kids at this point.

You can’t possibly be serious. I’ve seen a lot of mental gymnastics and goalpost moving when it comes to Deion from a lot of posters on here, but this is a new one. Even for this place. How exactly is he cheating? Can’t wait to hear this one.
Did Harbaugh just finish a 3 game suspension for recruiting violations back in 2020?
I’m sure it was only “zoom visits, text messages and “ham sandwiches.”

I’m confused? Have you been living in a “Hobbit Hole?”

- Recruiting rankings
- TV ratings
- Merchandise sales
- Ticket prices

Not to mention that was taking over a program in worse shape than us. What other measurable facts are there? Or do you want to just keep acting like a child? Feels like I’m playing cards with my brother’s kids at this point.
since you have a woody for Deion maybe you should become a Colorado fan, i for one am dam glad we didn’t hire that egomaniac

- Recruiting rankings
- TV ratings
- Merchandise sales
- Ticket prices

You've got nothing. No facts, just opinion. Keep spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Did Harbaugh just finish a 3 game suspension for recruiting violations back in 2020?

Jim has learned how the sec operates, we all know Michigan was tampering with the Wisconsin running back wanting him to transfer we’re pretty sure they were after Haussmann and got him to leave Nebraska, Jim is as slimy as any Miami hurricane coach, but hey the ncaa has lost credibility and has no control or the big money making teams, if you don’t get into trouble then keep doing it, just win baby

Jim has learned how the sec operates, we all know Michigan was tampering with the Wisconsin running back wanting him to transfer we’re pretty sure they were after Haussmann and got him to leave Nebraska, Jim is as slimy as any Miami hurricane coach, but hey the ncaa has lost credibility and has no control or the big money making teams, if you don’t get into trouble then keep doing it, just win baby
As Rhule said, it’s not right to get a starter to leave and go be a backup at another place. And there was Haussmann playing with the second or third unit against us.

Oh so you’re just making shit up like everyone else then. Got it.

• Haha
since you have a woody for Deion maybe you should become a Colorado fan, i for one am dam glad we didn’t hire that egomaniac

I hate Colorado with a passion. But I’m also intelligent and rational enough to admit they made the better hire. It’s not even debatable at this point. As has been proven by the last few posters who’ve tried and failed miserably.

To be clear, that doesn’t mean I’m out on Rhule. Quite the contrary.

Well yeah. It was a big advantage to not have to recruit the best player on your team.
He’s not their best player, Travis Hunter is. Deion and his son have both said that. And Deion did recruit Hunter. To Jackson State. But probably tomato/tomahto for this conversation.

Back to the topic at hand…he does have a great QB for a son, who would be playing for us right now if we’d hired him. So what’s your point? Again.

He’s not their best player, Travis Hunter is. Deion and his son have both said that. And Deion did recruit Hunter. To Jackson State. But probably tomato/tomahto for this conversation.

Back to the topic at hand…he does have a great QB for a son, who would be playing for us right now if we’d hired him. So what’s your point? Again.
Sanders is their best player.

You really wanted Sanders to get hired at nebraska? Lofl.

What "fact" is my opinion? Is it the scoreboard? Is it the recruiting? Is it the TV ratings? Is it the merch sales? Is it the ticket prices? You may need to google the difference between fact and opinion.
Facts don’t go over well with fake news Mainstream agenda huggers at the Johnny News Network

Opinions are still opinions even if they're written in crayon.

Show me which of those is an opinion. I'll wait....

In the meantime, like your friend @dinglefritz over there, you might wanna google what those two words mean. Not sure how you two got your Nebraska diplomas, but you both clearly skipped more classes than I did. And I didn't think that was possible 😂

In the meantime, like your friend @dinglefritz over there, you might wanna google what those two words mean. Not sure how you two got your Nebraska diplomas, but you both clearly skipped more classes than I did. And I didn't think that was possible 😂
They are all your opinions. None are fact.

Mainstream Johnny is the virus

They are all your opinions. None are fact.
It’s an opinion that CU beat NU in football this year?

It’s an opinion that CU has drawn more viewership than NU this season?

It’s an opinion that CU recruited higher rated players than NU this season?

Classic Mainstream Johnny

Nope. But I have the ability to think critically, which is tough for you.

Critical thinking begins with knowing the difference between fact and opinion. Which is CLEARLY tough for you. Come at me with "critical thinking" once you figure that out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT