ADVERTISEMENT

4 star RB N!! Jamarion Parker

Your posting style suggests you do hold grudges. I’m not the only one you continuously name call and cajole, even when it isn’t reciprocated. I’ve responded in kind a few times, simply out of frustration.

Because I am a constant target of your ire, I do get snarky with you. It really shouldn’t surprise you. You want me to stop the snark? If you stop with the name calling it just might help.
Lately I've been getting harassed for every single on topic comment I make. And bitches like leodisflowers specifically wait until I make an on topic comment so that they can disparage it. And then you timnsun feel the need to pile on for some reason. That pattern has been very common lately. I haven't even posted a whole lot lately. I'd like for nothing more coming back from a break or during the off-season than to start with a clean slate. I have no ire against you. I'd have no ire against leodisflowers if he just stopped responding to and disparaging my posts. If you feel I'm mean to you, it's probably as a response to me being attacked and you joining in that attack. I have zero desire to be mean to anyone.

Reactions: timnsun
Naming posters by name and remembering how they have replied to you in the past is sort of the textbook definition of holding a grudge.
When you get constant and unrelenting harassment on every one of your posts, you tend to remember that. On the other hand, I remember interactions with @BleedRed78 and they've been nothing but positive. Dude is just a good dude and treats everyone well.

Last edited:
The question I ask my wife, and other family members, when they get massively upset about something someone may have said is, “Why do you spend so much time, effort, and emotion with a person who has virtually ZERO influence in your life?”

Go ahead and bitch & moan in the moment —- but let it go. It only creates long term bitterness about everything.

When you get constant and unrelenting harassment on every one of your posts, you tend to remember that. On the other hand, I remember interactions with @BleedRed78 and they've been nothing but positive. Dude is just a good dude and treats everyone well.

Read Hip Hip Hooray GIF

The question I ask my wife, and other family members, when they get massively upset about something someone may have said is, “Why do you spend so much time, effort, and emotion with a person who has virtually ZERO influence in your life?”

Go ahead and bitch & moan in the moment —- but let it go. It only creates long term bitterness about everything.
My son is a huge advocate of forgiveness, and I'm not.
It's likely the right thing to do, and so far I am 1 for 3 in that category.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT