ADVERTISEMENT

4 star RB N!! Jamarion Parker

CONOR BOOTH​

RUNNING BACK •6'2" | 210 LBS
CLASS OF 2025 @ BISHOP NEUMANN | WAHOO, NE
Looks promising! I will always prefer someone who physically dismantles the team than someone who outruns them, especially in college. But obviously the big play is always fun too. It's just one of those things it's nice to have a thunder and lightning but unless you have both of them on the field it is kind of obvious what you are doing when one is out there and not the other.

Reactions: HBK4life
I would rather have him and another back that is bigger.
True most people want both. The biggest thing is that hopefully we are opening up Missouri pipeline again. Lots of good plays there got to bring back the state of Nebraska need to be getting the best players in Kansas, Iowa, Colorado, Wyoming, N&S Dakota, Missouri, and Minnesota. Then add some flair with guys from other players like Texas. But would be awesome if at least half the team were guys from those states.

Gold
They should do these for Tinder profiles!

"Good height but could stand to lose 10 pounds, she complains a lot and is always right BUT she also has hot friends. There is a chance that she will let you hit the B gap but more than likely you will get that A gap the first night. This shocks no one at all but she "loves sushi" and pretends that she is totally down to hang with the boys"
Gold hahaha

"Good height but could stand to lose 10 pounds, she complains a lot and is always right BUT she also has hot friends. There is a chance that she will let you hit the B gap but more than likely you will get that A gap the first night. This shocks no one at all but she "loves sushi" and pretends that she is totally down to hang with the boys"
Loves all the animals. Doesn't understand why guys post fish pictures. If she could eat one meal for the rest of her life it'd be tacos and margaritas. Also loves to travel.

Not looking for a hook up!

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
If he's good until I see it on the field...also Need more than one and as much as I want to love Gabe he's injury prone.
I don't think we need another freshman running back this year.

A2qVX3v.jpeg

Reactions: Laner2 and OzzyLvr
Parker was hurt as a sophomore, but showed flashes of what was to come as a freshman in track with a 10.99 100-meter dash time.

Damon said on the radio this morning that he's a 10.4- 10.5 100 guy. Pretty big difference in 10.99. Maybe the 10.4 is more recent. Who knows but he looks plenty fast.

Holla

Not to be too much a star gazer but why is it every time I look at 247 profile of a player I notice the composite is always lower than it’s 247s own ranking. Then I notice rivals has the player higher then the 247 composite too and soon find out it’s ON3 always rating our players low. They had DR like 4th best QB and 71st player over all. It’s not Nebraska’s fault that ON3 sucks.

Love that your thinking out of the box.

I wonder where Ives fits in. Seems like he may be the odd man out for awhile.
Agreed. Just to add to that and this is not directed at anyone but.... That's been a theme for Husker football since the losing became common. Backups who are supposedly in development never get a chance to play. Back in the day, and I'm talking 20+ years ago, players graduated and backups stepped up and took their place. It wasn't long before fans realized that, when giving the reps in practice that starters get and playing experience, the new starter was just as good or better than the guy he replaced. These days, younger media types and message board posters just assume that the backups are not any good and that a backup from some other program would play right away when they transfer here.

That is probably true. If we could get that kind of talent I'd take it.

Until we see him play we don't really know but I'd think it'd be difficult to recruit over Dowdell.

I'm not sold on Dowdell at all..I think he will be our third best RB at best this year.

I'd take EJ and Rahmir over him.And a healthy Ervin (laughable I know) as well.

Holla

Damon said on the radio this morning that he's a 10.4- 10.5 100 guy. Pretty big difference in 10.99. Maybe the 10.4 is more recent. Who knows but he looks plenty fast.

Holla
I dont listen to Benning, and I wasn't impressed when they said 10.99 as a freshman, but man, this cat looks like a 10.4 or 10.5 kid in pads.
Even though its in high school, he outruns a lot of different angles.

I'm not sold on Dowdell at all..I think he will be our third best RB at best this year.

Holla
Agreed. I hope I am wrong, but this is what I am talking about-- getting excited about bringing in a backup from a rival school. Seems like 75% of the transfers we take either were backups or started but coming off a major injury. And then when they get here we expect them to help us beat the same type of teams that they couldn't start for. The vast majority are just backups for us.

What is the percentage of those Georgia and Alabama transfers who were full time starters vs. backups/never saw the field?

Holla
Maybe but is taking more freshmen running backs the way to fix the situation?

I dont listen to Benning, and I wasn't impressed when they said 10.99 as a freshman, but man, this cat looks like a 10.4 or 10.5 kid in pads.
Even though its in high school, he outruns a lot of different angles.
From what I've seen, the top running backs average around 10 yards a carry and out run the competition like his video shows. We'll see how he develops but it looks very promising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT