ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half thread

Wayyyy too much cushion there on 3rd down. Good Lord, were you afraid of getting beat deep - from the 10 yard line?

Yeah, Wisconsin has a good team, but we're losing this soley on the offensive side of the ball. Weird play call selection, low percentage pass plays. It just looked like we had momentum running.

If only we had a decent qb that can make the simple throws. Oh but he has heart.

Thank heavens for the NFL to watch. This might be the worst football since pre- Devaney. I wish they'd just burn most of the redshirst and lose with the kids. At least we'd see some fire.

Man, this is just hard to watch....Wisco just hung around long enough to wait for us open the door for them....going to be tough to watch this over the next 3-4 years. I'll still support them, but I think we could be winning these games with smarter game plans.

What little hope I had to begin this game is now dwindling. If Wisconsin scores here, the game will likely be out of reach the way our O is playing. We need a turnover in the worst way.

[QUOTE="planored, post: 929531, member: 3180"]THE COACHES have sucked ass today and every day.[/QUOTE]

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT