ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half thread

Once again, Mike Cavanaugh and his POS OLine strikes again. We deserve every ounce of this loss.

Last edited:
Well, this isn't just a coincidence folks......will people now see this for what it is? Poor game management once again.

Well it wouldn't be a Saturday if failing to get one first down didn't set up a defensive collapse.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
So when we need one first down, we pull the starting RB and just hand off to Cross 3 times...

I don't blame Riley and/or Langsdorf. The D needed to make plays and couldn't. That's how this has gone. We've had a lead against BYU, Wisconsin and Illinois and the D just can't make plays at the end of the game.. For whatever reason. WRs run wide open down the field and we can't get any pressure.

I don't blame Riley and/or Langsdorf. The D needed to make plays and couldn't. That's how this has gone. We've had a lead against BYU, Wisconsin and Illinois and the D just can't make plays at the end of the game.. For whatever reason. WRs run wide open down the field and we can't get any pressure.
We didn't bring any pressure that I saw. Let a mediocre QB pick is apart that last drive.

Yeah, well - when you have a dog crap running game that you're not committed to, it's hard to get a big first down when you need one to put the game away. That's happened in every one of the losses except Miami.

I didn't expect this staff to fix the crappy OL play overnight, but you would think just once they could sack up and muster a late first down.

Blame the GD offensive line coach and his band of spineless OLinemen. How ironic...that a team that used to pride itself on it's OLine would constantly fold when it mattered. Fire Cavanaugh's ass tomorrow, GDI!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT