ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!!

Last years 3-9 Southern Alabama may very well take this down to the wire. But hey it's all good. We have the best QB to ever suit up here.
You're right. We should run him out of town on a rail. Cuz YOU knew he sucked all along, right?

We are a team that is just determined to lose. We are not what we thought we were. It’s gonna be a rough a year.

You're right. We should run him out of town on a rail. Cuz YOU knew he sucked all along, right?

I didn't buy the hype last year. Even said he lost us the game against Ohio St in last yearsy game thread. Taylor is the better Martinez.

I want to see what Luke can do.

I've kind of had enough of Adrian Martinez already this season.

Online is nonexistent! AM is having a sub-par day. Turnovers turnovers turnovers!! Play calling is well at best questionable! Need to improve.

There are some bright spots. I think this team can be good. Get the win and improve

Reactions: cmblizz96
God damn defense! Just terrible. Can’t even get a third touchdown this game. Tackled after only a 48 yard return!

I didn't buy the hype last year. Even said he lost us the game against Ohio St in last yearsy game thread. Taylor is the better Martinez.
Yeah, but I bet you bitched about him incessantly too, right?

Yeah, but I bet you bitched about him incessantly too, right?

Not really. Today I give him a F. I would have never graded Frazier, Gill or Taylor that. Hell, Taylor and the offense struggled against SDS one year and it didn't look half as pathetic as today.

Adrian is so indecisive today in the running game and the passing game. Doesn’t even look like the same player.

Reactions: TFrazier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT