ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!!

19789999.jpg

Reactions: bmb81664
I have to give SF and the offense an F for today. It starts with him. This offensive team wasn't ready to play today. They didn't show up prepared. While there were a couple of bright spots, the people decisions, the play calling, the inability to adjust, the line play and AM were simply off.

Reactions: natesonnen and c3o
I have to give SF and the offense an F for today. It starts with him. This offensive team wasn't ready to play today. They didn't show up prepared. While there were a couple of bright spots, the people decisions, the play calling, the inability to adjust, the line play and AM were simply off.

More like a P for Pathetic.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Well, I meant F for f-cked up :p This is the worst I've seen AM play. He doesn't look like a leader. Looks lost out there. Hope it is just a bad day and he shows up next week.

It all starts up front and that is the problem here. Holding on a play and men are still immediately in the backfield...

It’s all Adrians fault though..

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Do we really have that bad of an O-Line that we have to run laterally to get positive yardage every time we call a running play? What’s up with that?

Maybe Verduzco really is just a crazy person. And maybe Keith Williams was a really good WR coach.

Maybe it's me...but our O seems as predictable as it was with Solich calling plays. Up the gut, 5 wide QB draw, short pass for little gain, punt.

Reactions: cornwoman
This is a moral loss. Sure, we win on the scoreboard, but the teams confidence has to be crushed, weaknesses abound for opponents to exploit, and it can't be good for recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT