ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!!

There's a lot of room for improvement but some of you guys were probably throwing in the towel after the Wyoming game in '94 or the Washington State game in '95. Jeezus. Basically our offense sucks. Raise your hand if you just really don't see the offense improving. Anyone?

I don't see it improving enough to compete for the division. We're going to be lucky to get to six wins.

There's a lot of room for improvement but some of you guys were probably throwing in the towel after the Wyoming game in '94 or the Washington State game in '95. Jeezus. Basically our offense sucks. Raise your hand if you just really don't see the offense improving. Anyone?

Washington State in 95 was an ass whoopin until late..

Agreed, and this is an entirely different game if not for the two turnovers

Reactions: mgbreis
Defense is fine. I really feel like that terrible snaps took the wind out of the offense. And the fact he couldn’t block. Farinok comes in and it instantly looks different. I am a bit concerned about either Martinez not seeing the field or are WR are not getting separation. And I think the play calling is really poor. First game. Lots of stuff to look at. I think we will be fine. Get this win, boys

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Of course our offense will get better. Do you guys really think every single player on offense has gotten worse since last year. They're just having a bad game.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
They need to record games in ultrawide resolution. Would be a great improvement

Everyone fondle the co-co nut. Its going to be okay.

PYeZXaA.jpg

I don't see it improving enough to compete for the division. We're going to be lucky to get to six wins.
Fair enough. I disagree but I'm not really worried about predicting the record right now. I'll just watch. I'm not ready to evaluate the entire season based on this game.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
OK, so Greg Austin I'm guessing has access to about a million hours of videotape from the best OLine coach in the history of college football. Something tells me that video still has dust collecting on it.

Garbage first game. Garbage hype. Clean it up this week. I can’t believe some of the personnel decisions either. It’s early but this Nebraska team has some work cut out for them

Reactions: SkerInCo
Reluctant to ask this - but if the decision was made to play Washington in the second half, why the Hell didn't he stay in? He looked great, and couldn't have been tired yet.

Last years 3-9 Southern Alabama may very well take this down to the wire. But hey it's all good. We have the best QB to ever suit up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT