ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD****

Fire Diaco now. Moos call the press box. Don't wait another second. Let Chris Weber call the defensive plays. I bet we would get a stop if we did that.

when dingle and derhusker are ripping you, it's time to go

Minnesota's two biggest wins this year are over Nebraska and Oregon State. If they beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in a bowl game. I'm definitely going to see a pattern here.

Reactions: Geck286 and cubsker
Poor Bob father is rolling,don't know where or how this will get better but I think it starts with attitude.

If Riley had any class he would step aside. He has lost the team and at this point is doing long term damage to NU. Puttering around the sideline for 2 more games is embarrassing to him and the whole program.
I cannot understand why people keep saying Riley should step aside. He’s stupid but not a complete idiot. Why would he leave millions on the table and step aside?

Wrong. You kill cancer the second you find it. At ANY point, even game 1, I would have been hired as AD I would have fired Riley. There is no point in keeping failure on the sidelines. You need to advance towards healing ASAP.

Ignorant analogy. A better one would be...we are divorcing from Riley. He hasn't cheated, or done anything illegal. He just isn't the spouse we want. If we want to remarry to a more optimum person then we need to make sure we go through the divorce process with respect and high character. Otherwise any other possible candidate will see that as their future as well. Frost has enough options where he will truly be able to tell who is in charge...if we fire a coach mid-season for nothing other than disagreement then boosters or fans are in charge...this is moment when our AD needs to look most competent, not like it is run by a bunch of drunk rednecks who need blood because their football team lost again.

I just don't get it...you want to make a change on the defensive side of the ball knowing that you're somewhat on the hot seat and you go with a complete change that the guys "sells" you on that's going to take years to do so...if only the scheme he's managed to get in place right now involved some level of being able to tackle...

We have managed this shit record against an ultra soft schedule. Never seen anything like it.

Ignorant analogy. A better one would be...we are divorcing from Riley. He hasn't cheated, or done anything illegal. He just isn't the spouse we want. If we want to remarry to a more optimum person then we need to make sure we go through the divorce process with respect and high character. Otherwise any other possible candidate will see that as their future as well. Frost has enough options where he will truly be able to tell who is in charge...if we fire a coach mid-season for nothing other than disagreement then boosters or fans are in charge...this is moment when our AD needs to look most competent, not like it is run by a bunch of drunk rednecks who need blood because their football team lost again.

Either way, we hired a coach with a hot story of 2 straight decades of failure and some people wanted to give him time to get his players.

I would have tried to get the marriage annulled after game one. It is like you getting wasted on night and marrying a stripper. It was a drunk mistake, no reason to try and make it work for 3 years.

Hey hey, Minny's highest point production of the year! Glad we could help!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT