ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD****

I turned down 8 hours of O.T at time and a half for this crap,sending a bill to Moose tomorrow.

I like POB’s mobility. He could fit in an offense with some zone read.

I am sure something can be worked out
That happens is situations where the guy getting fired wants to exit quietly so he can get another job. Riley is due enough money to live on 20 years after he's dead. Why on Earth would he walk away from it?

Reactions: tpmcg
This is kind of funny, with the timeouts, and the other team padding their stats!

my boss attends a road game each year.

ohio st last year and then today

Good night. The post-game pressers will be interesting.

Such a pitiful operation at this point. Thanks, Riley.

did freedom, mick, or the davis twins make a single play today?

Either way, we hired a coach with a hot story of 2 straight decades of failure and some people wanted to give him time to get his players.

I would have tried to get the marriage annulled after game one. It is like you getting wasted on night and marrying a stripper. It was a drunk mistake, no reason to try and make it work for 3 years.

It was an arranged married that most of is didn't agree with, and the one responsible has been sacked. Still you have to go through the process with character. The coaching world is very small, and our program will reflect well or poorly to prospective coaches depending on how we treat this staff. There is a reason we have been stuck with shit coaches...we have fired two coaches that won 70% of their games, and two coaches who we gave 3 years to succeed. I agreed with all of the firings, but some of them were done very poorly.

It was an arranged married that most of is didn't agree with, and the one responsible has been sacked. Still you have to go through the process with character. The coaching world is very small, and our program will reflect well or poorly to prospective coaches depending on how we treat this staff. There is a reason we have been stuck with shit coaches...we have fired two coaches that won 70% of their games, and two coaches who we gave 3 years to succeed. I agreed with all of the firings, but some of them were done very poorly.
Cally had 4 years.

Good night. The post-game pressers will be interesting.

Such a pitiful operation at this point. Thanks, Riley.
Riley has lost like this plenty of times before...it won't be interesting...he will act tired, and disappointed, say they will get back at it on Monday...look forward to penn state.

Maybe Riley will resign during the post-game press conference so Moos will not have to fire a coach in-season.

Hell, maybe Moos will interupt the post-game press conference and push Riley off the podium and tell the world 'he is fired and better find his own way back home... and Nebraska ain't his home!'.

Reactions: JoelBittner
Maybe Riley will resign during the post-game press conference so Moos will not have to fire a coach in-season.

Hell, maybe Moos will interupt the post-game press conference and push Riley off the podium and tell the world 'he is fired and better find his own way back home... and Nebraska ain't his home!'.
I read this out loud to my wife, with feeling, she is still laughing. This loss is painful. Need to laugh.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
The thing that really upsets me is that first series in the second half,down 16,should have been 13,anyways.Second and 3,I believe and 2 throws,with a guy who has hardly played resulting in a punt,why not 2 runs ? If you can't rely on your offensive line to get you a first down at that point,then warm up the bus and go home.Sorry ,done with my rant,lost over $500 watching this crap,hoping for a new staff and a renewed attitude because this sucks.

The thing that really upsets me is that first series in the second half,down 16,should have been 13,anyways.Second and 3,I believe and 2 throws,with a guy who has hardly played resulting in a punt,why not 2 runs ? If you can't rely on your offensive line to get you a first down at that point,then warm up the bus and go home.Sorry ,done with my rant,lost over $500 watching this crap,hoping for a new staff and a renewed attitude because this sucks.
Oh my, how could you bet on this clown show? I have never bet against us in my life. I just can’t do it but I was mighty tempted!

I just don't get it...you want to make a change on the defensive side of the ball knowing that you're somewhat on the hot seat and you go with a complete change that the guys "sells" you on that's going to take years to do so...if only the scheme he's managed to get in place right now involved some level of being able to tackle...
Losing this bad to a bad Minnesota team has nothing to do with not enough time for scheme to be implemented.
This is a terrible coaching staff, and Diaco may be even worse than Riley.
A simple read option and we can't defend it and bob can't adjust. Let your outside guy go get the QB...you've got 6 other guys for the rb.
But no.
This is junior high shit, it ain't that complex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT