ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

One thing noticed, OsU defense on every play has at least 5 guys around the ball ready to make the tackle. On the other hand we get this on 4 out of 10 plays.

Sunday Headline in Omaha WH: Buckeyes Win Close One with Controversial 4th Quarter Goal Line Stand.

I don't think our boy are gonna recover from this. This is a beat down.

Well, there is salt in the wound. A guy that should have been a Husker scores against us.

I'm guessing their back-up isn't a 5th year Senior walk-on that quit the team for a while.

Pretty blatant hold against Stowlnberg there, just for good measure.

My hat is off to the regular game thread posters who are still here. I don't know if you are super fans or masochists, but I appreciate still having someone to talk to.

Can we get our money back from the outfit who we hired to teach rugby tackling?
Lol, no kidding. For those of us "old guards" who remember the Blackshirts, this is tough to watch. Geez. Maybe this is just one of the nights and we're getting closer, but this is the kind of beating WE used to put on teams. I love Riley---he is truly a class act, but the Ohio States of the world clean his clock.

No F***king defense. Screw it put all subs in. Might do a better job. Glad your ok Tommy!! No one else came to play. Bounce back next week and win out. Good night

Pretty blatant hold against Stowlnberg there, just for good measure.
No it wasn't. Terrible effort though. Just because someone has no will to try and get off a block does not mean holding. That was textbook blocking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT