ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

we get outcoached so badly against urban it's sickening.

I'm done. Enjoy the rest of the game folks. Our hearts aren't in it and Meyer's going to run it up. I feel like puking.

DB biting on the run fake for a split second gets beat deep and somehow it's his coach's fault....ummm ok.

they get all the matchups we want and they act like they know what play is coming about 50% of the time. you want to act like we aren't getting completely outcoached, go ahead.

Wow. It's like a car accident, just can't turn away. I'm praying we can make this close. 3rd and 3?!!!

GREAT throw by Fyfe but the DB recovered in time. Should have been a catch...

We'll see how good this staff really is in the next three games. Rebound and win 2/3 or 3/3 and I'd say they did alright. One thing they didn't do is prepare this team for a night like this. Then again, other teams got beat up the past few weeks that you thought wouldn't. Hello, Baylor.

Reactions: jeans15
Why do we not play to pick up a first down? Doesn't our OC understand there are no 35 point plays?

Reactions: jeans15
#SAVAGEPROFESSIONALISM

Wouldn't be surprised if Williams went and got another DUI tonight

Bit of a facemask, missed, oh well. Bite the dust again. Cannot let these officials break there record of thrown as few flags on our opponents, as possible.

Pretty eye-opening. Love the momentum Riley and co had built but wow.

just frustrating when you watch wisky and nw, one team we're def more talented than and one that we're prob even at worse compete with em and we look like this.

they get all the matchups we want and they act like they know what play is coming about 50% of the time. you want to act like we aren't getting completely outcoached, go ahead.
Whatever. Tim Beck is out coaching us apparently because he IS in fact coaching the passing game for OSU and calling many of the plays now.

We all know this is on coaching. Burn it down!
Matt Turman for head coach!
Are you thinking we go exact opposite of Riley? No experience, young coach? I guess the experience in a game that matters did not really pay off tonight so you may be barking up the right tree.

Very disappointed in how we have competed tonight. Not a championship level effort

Implosions happen. Give it a rest. Yeah it's embarrassing but at least we didn't get a personal foul called on our HC.

just frustrating when you watch wisky and nw, one team we're def more talented than and one that we're prob even at worse compete with em and we look like this.
This is just one of those nights when things go bad and nothing goes right. We've had a couple of guys drop passes on long balls that would helped a little but the talent gap is obvious.

This is just one of those nights when things go bad and nothing goes right. We've had a couple of guys drop passes on long balls that would helped a little but the talent gap is obvious.

no question we are outmanned, but not 35 pts a play in to the 2h outmanned.

ADVERTISEMENT