ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread

God teams win ugly games. This is an ugly game that may have something to do with the team on the schedule next week.

Lots to improve on but at this point last year I think we would take 2 and 0 and winning the turnover margin.

Reactions: timnsun
Should have wiped the field with these guys but 2 TDs called back....ugly. Forced a few mistakes in 2nd half to salt this away - nice place by D to get the ball again

I'm praying everyone in Red (players and coaches) have just been gearing up for Oregon....

LOOK, I have one more week to try to ignore reality and have hope, ok?!? Let me have it.

Reactions: jeans15
That should finish it off. We may end up covering again but man...we look average. Oregon is going to be a big game for this team and staff.
HUUUUGE game next week. Wyoming is going to win a lot more than 2 games this year though. Bohl has got em playing pretty good football and their QB is a stud.

God teams win ugly games. This is an ugly game that may have something to do with the team on the schedule next week.

Lots to improve on but at this point last year I think we would take 2 and 0 and winning the turnover margin.
As often as Riley teams play down to their competition they also show up for big games. I'd imagine we will be ready but I'm afraid Oregons speed may be too much to handle.

Blasphemy!! God's team executes flawlessly Winking

I am most certainly not a 'run the damn ball!' guy, but I do want to see a conservative game plan so long as TA is our QB. If we had Zac Taylor on this team with this receiver corp, I think it'd be wildly productive, but we are going to continue to play down to lesser teams if we are expecting TA to move the chains with consistency by throwing.

We have like 68 yards rushing are you saying Wyoming is that good.

I'm saying its hard to keep running when the other team is stacking the box and going one on one with such a great receiving core. Everyone knows we have great wr's...use them when the other team is daring us.

I don't have confidence in the D yet - but we are ahead of last year at this time. Offense can score but too many mistakes. Special teams are place to improve.

Refs suck today - terrible call on Gerry but he needs to cut that $hit out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT