ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread

Successful 4th quarter I'd say, well done team!
A lot of that IMO is due to Wyoming being down and trying to do too much to come back. NU knew it was in a football game today. Good..no VERY good test before Oregon. Riley should be able to get their attention this week.

Reactions: ncaalover12
You haven't seen Oregon's defense have you...... it's a TD....You can say that every game.
Oregon has way more speed at DB than Wyoming. I think Oregon's D gets to some of those balls that Wyoming couldn't. Hope I'm wrong.

I don't think Bohl and Allen will be sitting next to each other on the plane ride him. Bohl was staring right thru him. What a weird game

Ok, that could be considered running it up.

Did you see our offensive line struggle running the ball today? I saw Utter get pushed back almost 5 yards on that Oz TD run...gotta take what the defense gives us.

It's nice to finally see a big enough lead to see the backup o-linemen. Haven't seen that in several years.

Did you see our offensive line struggle running the ball today? I saw Utter get pushed back almost 5 yards on that Oz TD run...gotta take what the defense gives us.
Sure wish we still had the center that transferred then Utter could have slid back out to guard....

2-0, 2 blowouts in ugly fashion. A lot of work to do before next week. But sure Beats 1-1 with that loss being a Hail Mary on the final play...

We are better this year. Clean up the ugly and let's see how good we can be.

Reactions: HuskAir
ADVERTISEMENT