ADVERTISEMENT

28 days till Husker football!!

Neyor isn't skipping leg day.
GT8pK0hWsAANMH_

Last edited:
I’ve heard many NFL players say that carrying a little cushion helps avoid injuries. I’ve seen too many fat looking players excel in the NFL to worry about Dylan. His size is going to help him IMO.
There is a fine balance. Maybe more of *how* that extra weight is put on?

Adrian Martinez, sophomore year, gained weight from his Freshman year but was too fat & slow. He looked uncoordinated and it showed on many plays (tripping over a painted line one game going for a 1st down)....

AM did look better after that Sophomore year, but man, it looked like he was struggling to move.

There is a fine balance. Maybe more of *how* that extra weight is put on?

Adrian Martinez, sophomore year, gained weight from his Freshman year but was too fat & slow. He looked uncoordinated and it showed on many plays (tripping over a painted line one game going for a 1st down)....

AM did look better after that Sophomore year, but man, it looked like he was struggling to move.
He didn’t gain weight the two geniuses Frost and Duvall put that weight on him. Both are unemployed right know for a reason.

He didn’t gain weight the two geniuses Frost and Duvall put that weight on him. Both are unemployed right know for a reason.
Pretty sure he gained weight on his own, by his own admission. I remember reading that he knew he was the starter coming into his sophomore season and didn’t work as hard as a result. Maybe frost and co. wanted to bulk him up, but he didn’t do anything to sculpt it it sounded like.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT