ADVERTISEMENT

Free BigTen+

The USC Twitter page has a link that gives fans btn+ free for a year. Just worked for me.

Whoa now HC, I'm a huge fan of you... But, when I access that link it tells me I need to commit 90$ at some point. I'm very busy and this could very well bite me in the ass.

I know you mean well and you are an awesome guy. I just wanted people like me to know

Whoa now HC, I'm a huge fan of you... But, when I access that link it tells me I need to commit 90$ at some point. I'm very busy and this could very well bite me in the ass.

I know you mean well and you are an awesome guy. I just wanted people like me to know
It auto renews next Aug. Cancel after baseball season

Reactions: HuskerHusaria

It will charge you $90 to renew next year. I set a calendar reminder to cancel next July.

Reactions: Dean Pope
Will do my best because I will be in the same boat as you
I took advantage of this deal as well. I believe that you can turn off the auto-renew at any time. I haven't done so yet because it says "unsubscribe" and I would think that I would still get the free year, but I'm hesitant to hit the button!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT