ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Pizza

Pepperoni, Italian sausage, (my own) tomato sauce, fresh grated Parmesan and asiago, fresh shredded low moisture mozzarella and provolone, fresh mozzarella

deAu2tX.jpg

EdI1tyz.jpg

If Im in Lincoln it's definitely Ramo's no question!!!

Here in Omaha... I've tried Copp's and Oskar's. Neither one are particularly great, but better than Val's.

I tried some random joint... I think it was like Sam something and it absolutely sucked. Cheese flavored cardboard and it was cold.

Edit: The last time I ordered pickup from DaVinci's the dough was completely raw and disgusting. That's beneath whatever place called "Sam" that I can recall. Id rather order Pizza Hut than DaVinci's or that w/e joint in N Omaha

Last edited:
*In before questions if it was Sam and Louie's*
Absolutely not. This restaurant popped up on Uber.
Sam and Louies is always pretty decent. Nothing spectacular
Copps? Meh, very much like Quiktrip
Zios is so so. Pretty consistent though
Franks. Hard pass. Does not fill you up. Doesnt have much flavor
I guess my top two would be Big Freds and Lighthouse. Mamas on Saddle Creek was solid. Its been awhile since Ive visited. Hopefully still good.

This week's pizza was my second one to reach 1K upvotes on Reddit. It's wild. Some weeks I get less than 50. I would guess that margherita pizzas and cupping pepperoni receive the most love.

xat5W64.jpg

Reactions: TFrazier
If Im in Lincoln it's definitely Ramo's no question!!!

Here in Omaha... I've tried Copp's and Oskar's. Neither one are particularly great, but better than Val's.

I tried some random joint... I think it was like Sam something and it absolutely sucked. Cheese flavored cardboard and it was cold.

Edit: The last time I ordered pickup from DaVinci's the dough was completely raw and disgusting. That's beneath whatever place called "Sam" that I can recall. Id rather order Pizza Hut than DaVinci's or that w/e joint in N Omaha
Fun fact! I delivered pizzas for DaVinci's (out near 44th) when I was a freshman at UNL in 1985. I can't attest for it's quality today, but back then they were easily better than the major chains. We used to call Domino's the death disk. LOL

Reactions: TFrazier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT