ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Taylor could not have been more impressed with what he found on his visit to Nebraska. Matt Rhule offered him on the field, which was a highlight. So was the fan participation in the game and new facilities the Huskers just built.

Taylor is already planning another visit back to Lincoln this season which is a great sign for the program. The pro-style offense that Rhule runs appeals to him as one he can thrive in during his college career.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
We have more than a shot. Early rumors over a year before his signing day seem like just click bait.

We still have more than “a shot” with both of them. Long way to go and these kids have to do their due diligence and make the right decision. Personally, I’d say there’s about a 75% chance we land one of the 2. I’ll say a 40% chance we land both, but I don’t think there’s any reason to rule Rhule out either. JMO

Was looking at the Hudl tape on Connor Booth, and think we got a sneaky good one. I get the level of competition, but I looking at some things that are required of better RBs regardless of competition: vision, hip flexibility, ability to break tackles, burst, and this guy's got them all. He has a top gear that pulls away from pursuit and he sees holes very well.

Take a look at 1:45. that"s a WTH moment. And again at 2:53. Looks like a slower Rex Burkhead.

Was looking at the Hudl tape on Connor Booth, and think we got a sneaky good one. I get the level of competition, but I looking at some things that are required of better RBs regardless of competition: vision, hip flexibility, ability to break tackles, burst, and this guy's got them all. He has a top gear that pulls away from pursuit and he sees holes very well.

Take a look at 1:45. that"s a WTH moment. And again at 2:53. Looks like a slower Rex Burkhead.

Excited to see what he can do.

Agreed. He looks pretty damn good.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT