ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

That was Rhule’s message, I think to only instate recruits. Don’t think you can use NU as your backup plan if you choose to play somewhere else. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make an exception for the right player in the right situation. But don’t count on it.
He’s probably pissed about Housman. Was on the team, disrespected the team, left, and is never welcome back

I didn't read the article, but I have read previously that he threw the shot almost 74'-10" as a sophomore. That is crazy and I assume has to be top 10 all-time nationally. St. Clair (husker track and field coach) has to be crossing his fingers and saying Please, Please, Please.
I think he wants to put in college too so I assume he’s talked to St. Clair.

Reactions: CheeseRunza
I didn't read the article, but I have read previously that he threw the shot almost 74'-10" as a sophomore. That is crazy and I assume has to be top 10 all-time nationally. St. Clair (husker track and field coach) has to be crossing his fingers and saying Please, Please, Please.
Not to be a jerk, but...the hammer, discus and javelin are "thrown". The shot is "put". A real pet peeve of mine. Sean Callahan on Big Red Wrap Up said "He threw the shot put XX feet". I cringed.

• Love
Reactions: huskerfan66
Not to be a jerk, but...the hammer, discus and javelin are "thrown". The shot is "put". A real pet peeve of mine. Sean Callahan on Big Red Wrap Up said "He threw the shot put XX feet". I cringed.
I initially used the word "put" but it sounded awfully pretentious, so I changed it to the more commonly used "threw".

Loftin's Dad is a bit of a douchebag, I doubt he steers Chase towards NU but with his history of playing at Iowa and the stuff that went down back in the day when he stole the playbook and had a run in with Ferentz, who knows.
It's all good. TE is not an area of concern for NU anytime soon. Plus, 2026 TE Isaac Jensen will probably be N soon as well.

I initially used the word "put" but it sounded awfully pretentious, so I changed it to the more commonly used "threw".
I’m not changing anything for anyone. We have all of these great words in the English dictionary that have fallen out of use because people don’t know what they mean and are then offended. They say a simpler word should be used instead. If the word fits, I say use it, and maybe read a book once in a while.

Reactions: Laner2
I’m not changing anything for anyone. We have all of these great words in the English dictionary that have fallen out of use because people don’t know what they mean and are then offended. They say a simpler word should be used instead. If the word fits, I say use it, and maybe read a book once in a while.
*irregardless*

One of those words that's incorrect but used anyway.

He is just perfect for Nebraska. It’s scary to think about how literally 99%+ of the coaches that exist out there would be a worse fit. Maybe 100%.

Saban might be the only coach right now I’d be content trading for. But honestly with the advent of NIL you saw how that leveled the playing field and how Saban up and left.

It’s amazing how you can be looked at as the best coach when you literally have the best players (bought and paid for)

Reactions: Laner2
He is just perfect for Nebraska. It’s scary to think about how literally 99%+ of the coaches that exist out there would be a worse fit. Maybe 100%.

Saban might be the only coach right now I’d be content trading for. But honestly with the advent of NIL you saw how that leveled the playing field and how Saban up and left.

It’s amazing how you can be looked at as the best coach when you literally have the best players (bought and paid for)

Saban is 72..I think he was the oldest coach in all of D-1. He was probably going to retire with or without NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT