ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

That was Rhule’s message, I think to only instate recruits. Don’t think you can use NU as your backup plan if you choose to play somewhere else. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make an exception for the right player in the right situation. But don’t count on it.
He’s probably pissed about Housman. Was on the team, disrespected the team, left, and is never welcome back

I didn't read the article, but I have read previously that he threw the shot almost 74'-10" as a sophomore. That is crazy and I assume has to be top 10 all-time nationally. St. Clair (husker track and field coach) has to be crossing his fingers and saying Please, Please, Please.
I think he wants to put in college too so I assume he’s talked to St. Clair.

Reactions: CheeseRunza
I didn't read the article, but I have read previously that he threw the shot almost 74'-10" as a sophomore. That is crazy and I assume has to be top 10 all-time nationally. St. Clair (husker track and field coach) has to be crossing his fingers and saying Please, Please, Please.
Not to be a jerk, but...the hammer, discus and javelin are "thrown". The shot is "put". A real pet peeve of mine. Sean Callahan on Big Red Wrap Up said "He threw the shot put XX feet". I cringed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT