ADVERTISEMENT

Best college uniforms?

I like the variety Oregon offers. Probably my favorite other than. Nebraska. Always liked the Michigan helmet and Maryland is pretty cool too. Penn state???

Last edited:
Reactions: blackbones
Who gives a shit about outfits? Came here to post that. I care so little that I wanted everyone on the internet to know that I don't care. Jenny Taft is an idiot. Michigan probably right at #1, but after that, she's just wrong. Don't really have a problem with ND at #2 either. But texas at #3? What a moronic take. But seriously, who cares? I don't, that's for sure. Tarheels not even on her list though? What a dumbass. I don't care what you're wearing. Show me on the field. Kind of have to hand it to Oregon for making their whole identity alt unis. Their actual uniforms before Phil Knight got involved were pretty tragic. They figured out a way to make them at least something different and memorable. /generic straight white guy on the internet

Love the uniform conversation. I remember folks freaking out when we added a stripe down the leg. Some additional fun uni’s for the list: Razorbacks, Noles, and Sooners. The Hog is pretty dope.

Love the uniform conversation. I remember folks freaking out when we added a stripe down the leg. Some additional fun uni’s for the list: Razorbacks, Noles, and Sooners. The Hog is pretty dope.
You must be referring to the 2003 season when they had a huge red stripe and they wore them for both home and away games..

You must be referring to the 2003 season when they had a huge red stripe and they wore them for both home and away games..
Yup. That was quite the outrage. Similar to the dislike of alternate unis or 19 years olds enjoying the Colorado win by running onto field. I will shake my fist at the clouds over some of the Duck unis, or the chaotic Maryland unis. Not because they break from tradition, because they look horrendous.

Penn St is straight trash homie. Texass, no, actually anything with orange, no. So tenn you suck as well. Your're cut. Michigan, your cut. OSU, your cut. USC, I like your hustle. Thats why it was so hard to cut you. Oregon, UCLA, ND, NU and Ill add KU in there. I like the red and blue look. You are all safe.

Actually think OSU is the most boring, ugly uniform out there. They are the microsoft word clipart of the football uniform world

I think its because I just respect the hell out of the teams, but I think all service academy unis are up there. When I was a kid in Colorado Springs I loved the Air Force gear even though I was an Army kid with my dad being in the service.

I LOVE Army when they are home with basic gold and black, and the big black stripe down the center of the helmet.

Loved UCLA homie's when I was a kid and still do.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I LOVE Army when they are home with basic gold and black, and the big black stripe down the center of the helmet.

Loved UCLA homie's when I was a kid and still do.
Living in California when I was a little kid and being a horse nut, I was a USC Trojan fan. I was lucky. My parents loved to go to sporting events. We were always going to all kinds of sports including golf, rodeos, baseball, basketball and football, from high school to pros no matter where we lived. Heck, my dad used to even haul us around to watch men's Fast-pitch softball in the summertime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT