ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!!!

I think ever potential weakness has showed up.....plus the Dline is getting handled by BYU.

Not sure I'm seeing a ton of difference between this year and last....

I see no difference in defensive style. That's not aggressive.

Why don't we get up on their receivers instead of letting them build up momentum

I had counted this game as a loss all off-season but I was sure hoping to see better play on defense than this. It's looking positively Cosgrovian right now. Of course, when your dline is getting literally NO push up front.....

Can we try someone else at quarterback now? I've already seen plenty of Tommy overthrowing open receivers.

Hill was scary good last year before he got hurt so we shouldn't be too shocked but this is a heck of a way to start the year.

Way too many mistakes....that was something we wondered if Riley would fix.....he hasn't

they haven't really even tried to run... 34 yards rushing for the half.. this sucks

Tommy Armstrong is officially back to being a terrible quarterback. Thanks Bo for being truly terrible at recruiting and developing quarterbacks

8 penalties, lack of composure by our QB, no defense-----where have we seen this screenplay before?

Offensive - I figured they could stop the off sides and illegal formations

Defense......OK - yes given all the young guys mistakes are going to happen so I need to lighten up

I didn't sense a lot of excitement on this board going into the game. No wonder. We are getting use to this crap.

8 penalties, lack of composure by our QB, no defense-----where have we seen this screenplay before?
I'm just going to keep saying this I guess. It's the first game. the guys on the team are all still the same. It's going to take a while to get rid of some bad habits.

Lucky or not, a stop is a stop. Now use that to get something - anything - going offensively.

another overthrow. another stare down. another toss off the back foot. God I want a real quarterback

With an experienced qb coach, you'd think Armstrong would be throwing off his front foot. But old habits...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT