ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

He was not in position to make that spot. It might have been his spot but he should have asked for help on that one. The other thing that I always marvel at is how a receiver running back towards the QB gets progress to where the ball first touches his hands. It makes no sense.
Side judges are rarely in a direct line with the play, that is impossible and not how they are taught.

The rule is forward progress is on first touch. What is the problem?

Can we find.more to complain about? How about our overall play which is not very good.

Side judges are rarely in a direct line with the play, that is impossible and not how they are taught.

The rule is forward progress is on first touch. What is the problem?
He blew the call by a yard. That's the problem. I can't believe they didn't change that spot upstairs. Blandino agreed with me on that. Bad spot. Thankfully we overcame it with a stop later.

Reactions: Denver 'Sker
I can’t believe he was unable to take it into the end zone, he really looked gassed at the end

What a wild game. Amart makes the long run and then people drop all over the place due to cramps and dehydration.

Anyone at the game? Is it pretty hot? I remember going to the Rangers and it was a day game like 2 o'clock and like 104 that day. That seat was so hot. I wish I had brought a towel.

What a wild game. Amart makes the long run and then people drop all over the place due to cramps and dehydration.

Anyone at the game? Is it pretty hot? I remember going to the Rangers and it was a day game like 2 o'clock and like 104 that day. That seat was so hot. I wish I had brought a towel.
They said turf temp was 130

D-Fence1-1.jpg

AM2 is going to come back next year and leave as the all time B1G leader in yards, and losses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT