ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

images

Watching OSU I’m shocked when they get flagged for something. Watching Nebraska I’m shocked when a big play doesn’t get called back by a flag.

Reactions: headcard
Got to find a run scheme and get good at it. Nebraska wants to do every possible thing very poorly instead of getting good at a few blocking schemes. It’s bad football.

How do you signal first down without looking at where the sticks are?
This is one of the recent college FB trends I absolutely hate. Get within a yard of the sticks and a ref with a terrible angle just comes running in and signals first down.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Got to find a run scheme and get good at it. Nebraska wants to do every possible thing very poorly instead of getting good at a few blocking schemes. It’s bad football.

It’s all there, it starts with the inside zone though, and in year 4 they still can’t execute it

This is one of the recent college FB I absolutely hate. Get within a yard of the sticks and a ref with a terrible angle just comes running in and signals firs down.
He was not in position to make that spot. It might have been his spot but he should have asked for help on that one. The other thing that I always marvel at is how a receiver running back towards the QB gets progress to where the ball first touches his hands. It makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT