ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

No big deal. On the railroad I worked with all sort of Navajo who wore longjohn shirts and hoodies with the hood up on days when it was 140°+ between the rails and those dudes were working their asses off.
For 5 years I was forced to wear long sleeve collared shirts and a big hat on the farm to reduce my UV exposure. I was on a drug that made me more prone to melanoma. Lots of guys who work outdoors in the heat wear long sleeved shirts.

Reactions: vs540husker
Wyatt L wiffed on a block on the only guy that could have tackled Ervin. And then we miss the FG. Wonderful.

Reactions: jchusker02
I literally texted a friend before that play and said if he doesn’t catch 6 balls today I was going to be pissed.
All of the mfers bitching about walk ons I hope were watching that play. We're screwed without walk ons at TE this fall. Allen most likely is going to miss a couple of weeks now in the concussion protocol.

No big deal. On the railroad I worked with all sort of Navajo who wore longjohn shirts and hoodies with the hood up on days when it was 140°+ between the rails and those dudes were working their asses off.
I worked with alot of army guys on pretty hot roofs, who wore all their camo stuff..said it kept em cool.

It's hard to put into words how bad this team is. In all phases of the game. I think they're easily the worst Nebraska team I've ever seen.

I thought feild goals likethat were automatic....maybe we had great kickers and I got spoiled

It's hard to put into words how bad this team is. In all phases of the game. I think they're easily the worst Nebraska team I've ever seen.
-surely posted elsewhere but Illinois got blown out by Virginia (coming off UTSA loss).
That week zero L looking worse.

All of the mfers bitching about walk ons I hope were watching that play. We're screwed without walk ons at TE this fall. Allen most likely is going to miss a couple of weeks now in the concussion protocol.
It's one thing to have quality walk-ons to provide depth in the event of injuries, it's another thing to have them playing over your scholarship players at multiple positions.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
it weird how that one receiver gets hurt hitting the ground and the next player face plants upsides down and gets up likes it's nothing

A good fg kicker in practice is just that... A good fg kicker in practice. That guy doesn't belong on the field on game day.. AM rubbing off on everyone.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT