ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

What a nightmare. Didn't think I'd ever think of turning off a game under Riley with what we've seen the past couple of seasons.

This all started with the dumb ass play call in the first qtr...run a draw and punt

Why are you pissed at Parrela ?

This is speed and execution by Ohio state

The d line is not causing this ,
hes just douching up the thread with his same joke just like every other thread he posts in.

We all knew Nebraska was a paper tiger. I loved it when some dude on this board said "we have beaten some DAMN good teams"
I laughed so hard that time
Northwestern lost again btw

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
I can safely say I've never seen a Mike Riley team play this poorly. In some regards, that's actually a positive. But man, we are melting down.

Short punt. Hard to find a bright spot right now. Hope they can keep it together and not let this get even worse.

The bad news we arent at OSU's level yet. Our guys are getting outclassed, poor tackling, crippling under pressure. The good news, we can still win 10 games. Iowa Minny and Maryland are all beatable, we can bring in a good class and build for the future.

If it's gonna be this kinda party i'm stick my.... mashed potatoes.

luckily jt barrett isnt good at throwing it more than 20 yds

I can safely say I've never seen a Mike Riley team play this poorly. In some regards, that's actually a positive. But man, we are melting down.

I'm pissed, but we have to realize there's only so much we can do with Armstrong as QB and terrible offensive and defensive lines. This was bound to happen sooner rather than later, especially with all of the injuries.

But the constant rotation of RBs is dumb, as no one gets in a rhythm. The playcalling is questionable at best, especially when we concede first down and get anywhere from -2 to maybe 3 with a run up the middle.

Terrible. But when the brilliant fanbase demands this kind of hire, and caveman run game, this is what you get.
Never pictured Riley as a yes man. Surprised he caved in and gave the fanbase what they wanted. Now, if only he can do the same with Ole Bruce.

4.6.3- what coaches do U like? Patella has been on the job less than 8 months and yet Riley's long tenured coaches-- what gives

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT