ADVERTISEMENT

16 April 2019 Game 31: Kansas State at Nebraseball (KSU wins 5-0)

Kinda thinking I want one of those $1 Vals pizza slices.
To what?!?! The first 500 fans?
This might be a worse bull rush then bobble head night :D

Where are your priorities? Winking

I'm also unable, just way too much going on at work.

I certainly appreciate those who do the updates.
Ha, I know right? That is what I told the wife.

If nobody can I can always throw up some Twitter updates every now and then. The nice thing is now-a-days if someone really wants to find the score there are a ton of options. I remember back in the day this was the only option if you couldn't listen to the game.

After 4 innings K-State is leading 3 to 0.

Huskers have stranded 7 runners already. These guys would be running for miles during practice. How does an entire team go on a cold streak? Every year?

Reactions: huskerfan66
How does an entire team go on a cold streak? Every year?

5adf77ccd3b7f.image.jpg

That may be true for pitchers, but the bats are completely AWOL again, and I don't think the lineup was radically different from a weekend series outside of starting Roseberry at DH, in the middle of the order.

Reactions: saluno22
Teams now have the scouting report on our young/new guys and it’s showing. The Big Ten May give us more confidence then it should. I guess we will see how tomorrow and this weekend goes.

That may be true for pitchers, but the bats are completely AWOL again, and I don't think the lineup was radically different from a weekend series outside of starting Roseberry at DH, in the middle of the order.

The good news is the dreaded Erstad slump usually comes closer to tournament time. So let’s hope they are getting it out of their system early this year. Still long ways to go to lock up a regional spot though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT