ADVERTISEMENT

14 May: Nebraseball wearing retro rainbow white uniforms and pink batting gloves.

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
Rubber match vs. Michigan State at 12:05pm.

Meyers pitching only today, not going to bat so he doesn't risk opening up his stitches, which are on his left palm near his pinky.

MSU's starter Ethan Landon is making his first start in over a month.

Huge game today. Maryland's loss yesterday helped the cause, but still a pretty big logjam at the top of the standings.

Reactions: saluno22
I suppose that Meyers' injury could have been worse. At least it's not his throwing hand. Gonna miss his bat. How long until he can use that hand (with the stitches)?

Bechina popped up to 1st.
McGuire reached on throwing error by short.
Chmielewski singled to center. Top 2nd, 1 out, runners on 1st & 2nd.

This is what I get for leaving the room. o_O

Ando gets the RBI single to deep left. McGuire scores from 2nd to tie it up. Top 2nd, 1 out, runners on 1st & 2nd. Game tied, 1-1.

I suppose that Meyers' injury could have been worse. At least it's not his throwing hand. Gonna miss his bat. How long until he can use that hand (with the stitches)?
It is on his throwing hand, just not in an area that is in contact with the ball when pitching. That's what the radio guys were saying in the pregame.

Chmielewski doubles to left center. Top 3rd, 2 outs, runner at 2nd.

Meyers is done for the day. Bummer. MSU 4-3 with the pitching change.

First time this year in conference play Jake didn't have his stuff going for him..

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22
Ugh. I park my car with a 3-1 lead and walk inside to a 4-3 deficit.

Time to stop the bleeding. Let's go Palkert!

Meyers was up in the zone today. What's up with these sports outfits today???!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT