ADVERTISEMENT

Game day experience in Lincoln (Illinois fan)

Gentlemen of Husker Nation: I come in peace. It is Illinois' once every 20 years time to have a decent team. I understand the gameday atmosphere in Lincoln is something to experience and I am seriously considering coming over for the game on 10/29. What is my best option for tickets - through the UN sports website or are there decent seating options available from "vendors" outside the stadium? What are visitors' parking options?

I'm older so I used to admire Nebraska during the Devaney and Osborne years, especially since I disliked Oklahoma. It's sorry to see the state of your program now - hopefully the next HC hire can rebuild the program. We're lucky to have Bielema - this guy understands how to build and manage a college program. Hope he stays for a long time with the Illini. Thanks for any info you can provide. If you want to invite me to your tailgate that would be OK too. :)

• Poll
My Choice for the Next Head Football Coach is....

Pick One, only one (gettable)

• PJ Fleck

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Lance Leipold

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Chris Klienman

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Bill O'Brien

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Matt Campbell

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Mickey Joseph

Votes: 53 29.1%
  • Chris Peterson

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Matt Rhule

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • Jeff Traylor

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Lane Kiffin

Votes: 41 22.5%

Let the hilarity and jackassery ensue
Reactions: baseball31ne

Mike Minter Article

Cool article about Mike Minter. He is just down the road from me. Looks like he could be a Coordinator at a big school very soon. Might also be content down at the FCS level.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT