ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

Daddy’s boy Clar Khunt says the same, I’m sure
I am not that invested in it. It was a tragedy, and is still being legally satisfied by both Britt, and the Chiefs. He will not be sitting on the couch all day at home per agreement. I am sorry for all, and Britt gets this one chance.

I stll would have made him do the time in jail.

I am not that invested in it. It was a tragedy, and is still being legally satisfied by both Britt, and the Chiefs. He will not be sitting on the couch all day at home per agreement. I am sorry for all, and Britt gets this one chance.

I stll would have made him do the time in jail.
One chance? I don’t think so

In 2007, Britt was sentenced to 8 to 23 months in jail alongside his brother Garrett for running what a Norristown, Pennsylvaniajudge then called a "drug emporium" out of the Reid residence.[4]

The same year, in 2007, Reid was involved in a road rage incident in which he allegedly pointed a gun at another man's face. A lawsuit was eventually settled out of court for an undisclosed sum in 2014 while working for the Kansas City Chiefs.

He is a scumbag and has been for quite a while. Not the first time a life has been in danger at his hand, either.

F*ck him. And f*ck the assholes who employed him after all this. And triple f*ck them for allowing him to consume booze in the facility.

That poor girl’s father should be allowed any flavor of frontier justice he prefers against that piece of trash

Last edited:
Reactions: thall__
Just curious-Someone mentioned Lawrence Phillips again. I Prefer to think of him as a tragic figure. Raised poorly, foster home kid, abused by his dad or foster dad never escaped from his demons. Had alcohol problems. Abused women – unacceptable. Several good people tried to help him – Damon Benning, Tom Osborne, Dick Vermeil – all failed.
Anybody here ever meet the guy? Was he this screwed up all the time or just when he drank or lost his temper?

One chance? I don’t think so

In 2007, Britt was sentenced to 8 to 23 months in jail alongside his brother Garrett for running what a Norristown, Pennsylvaniajudge then called a "drug emporium" out of the Reid residence.[4]

The same year, in 2007, Reid was involved in a road rage incident in which he allegedly pointed a gun at another man's face. A lawsuit was eventually settled out of court for an undisclosed sum in 2014 while working for the Kansas City Chiefs.

He is a scumbag and has been for quite a while. Not the first time a life has been in danger at his hand, either.

F*ck him. And f*ck the assholes who employed him after all this. And triple f*ck them for allowing him to consume booze in the facility.

That poor girl’s father should be allowed any flavor of frontier justice he prefers against that piece of trash
Legally, this is his one chance, we will see what he makes of it.

Other than that, I am not going to argue with you further.

Tune in to my show tomorrow nght?

KMXT.org

Legally, this is his one chance, we will see what he makes of it.

Other than that, I am not going to argue with you further.

Tune in to my show tomorrow nght?

KMXT.org
Except he’s already been sentenced before.

Yes I’ll do my best. Have a good show!

And I will never stop putting a bug in your ear to host a weekly Husker Board podcast. Always so much to talk about and would be such a fun listen. Plenty of characters to do guest spots and wouldn’t be too tough to maintain anonymity.

Can talk Huskers, the board, posters, any and all of it.

😃

Hope you’re doing well. Know that I think about you and send as many good vibes your way as I can.

Except he’s already been sentenced before.

Yes I’ll do my best. Have a good show!

And I will never stop putting a bug in your ear to host a weekly Husker Board podcast. Always so much to talk about and would be such a fun listen. Plenty of characters to do guest spots and wouldn’t be too tough to maintain anonymity.

😃

Hope you’re doing well.
Thank you, and it is still so hard some days.
But, she is gone, tragically, and I am here, so I have to go on.
I did my third show since she died last week, and had fun for the first time. I started too soon, and had another couple weeks off, but,I am looking forward to tomorrow evening.

Rock and Roll, Spectrum style. I get 3 hours, and play between 33-44 songs, depending on length. It is late on Saturday night, I have been doing it for a long time, I have wide latitude.

I did my third show since she died last week, and had fun for the first time. I started too soon, and had another couple weeks off, but,I am looking forward to tomorrow evening.

Rock and Roll, Spectrum style. I get 3 hours, and play between 33-44 songs, depending on length. It is late on Saturday night, I have been doing it for a long time, I have wide latitude.
Alaska - is your show you playing your own music, DJ-ing? Just curious. Glad you are making headway and finding joy.

Reply to myself, lol

Plus I have an open microphone and I do like to talk sometimes.

An open microphone is one of the most immediately humbling devices created! Plus, being live, there is no cover if wrong button gets pushed.

Alaska - is your show you playing your own music, DJ-ing? Just curious. Glad you are making headway and finding joy.
I played one board member's song live last summer.
It is my live show, and can play anything that loosely complies with FCC.

Remember George Carlin, and his words? They still apply, I can play a song or two with those words, but I cannot say those words into an open mic.

Saturday at 9pm Alaska Time, you guys in Nebraska have to stay up late!!!

Edit: @bleedhuskerred

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
what have i read that isn't true?

there's a dead child in Andy Reid's son's drunken wake.

there's a dead radio personality who never made it back from the parade.

now there's a player who is reportedly leaking gameplans to KC after having played for KC and just before once again playing for KC.

please tell me which of these things didn't happen. thanks in advance.
I see you are completely consumed. Classic Kong party. Haha loser

His sentence was commuted today

She will spend life with brain damage

He has a known problem, is allowed to get hammered at the stadium and does this to her on his way home from work and will now be allowed to sit on his sofa

F*ck him
The Chiefs also set up a fund for her and she has access to the team doctors.

I see you are completely consumed. Classic Kong party. Haha loser
Either ignore him, or engage him.
I had him ignored for many months.

He will talk to you about other things once you stop engaging in arguments.

He was one of the first to reach out to me in my tragedy, and that counts with me.

Either ignore him, or engage him.
I had him ignored for many months.

He will talk to you about other things once you stop engaging in arguments.

He was one of the first to reach out to me in my tragedy, and that counts with me.
The next time @Walleye79 posts anything remotely thought provoking will be the first

Only time he’s ever been interesting was when he publicly bailed on the hoops team during the wisc game only to have us come back and win

Was quite funny to watch the board pry open his maw, tilt back his cranium and crap down his throat for two straight days following it

He possesses very few neurons and these kinds of responses are all he offers

You link a drug addicted troubled son and his heroin OD death as a Chief thing, a Dolphin players trangressions as a Chief thing...a Jet player doing something we still don't even know if true, as a Chief thing...you are not objective on this subject, at all..and I support the K.C. fans who risked their life to stop further bloodshed. Not the thugs who did it.
Immigration issues at the border are because of the Chiefs. Not to mention thewarinthe Gaza Strip. If it wasn’t for the Chiefs we wouldn’t have crime and poverty.

Immigration issues at the border are because of the Chiefs. Not to mention thewarinthe Gaza Strip. If it wasn’t for the Chiefs we wouldn’t have crime and poverty.
I don’t think he’s anti-Chiefs or pro Chiefs, it’s just a game to get attention. He may be lonely.

I don’t think he’s anti-Chiefs or pro Chiefs, it’s just a game to get attention. He may be lonely.
Some teams rack up Super Bowls and some teams are the best at getting the number one draft pick every year. The struggle is real.

Some teams rack up Super Bowls and some teams are the best at getting the number one draft pick every year. The struggle is real.
The bears getting the top pick this year was due to a fantastic trade

Find a new slant, red and yellow raider fan

Happy Kansas City Chiefs GIF by NBA

If you need any stocking stuffer ideas for your new Bears QB, Ulta makes a pretty sweet sampler pack of nail polish and eye liner.
Glad this deflection makes you feel better about supporting the scummiest criminal enterprise in all of pro sports.

Its your go-to move. Just like a toddler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT