ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

You are correct that I did make a distinction between alive and dead. I thought it was reasonable to make that distinction given the tone and context of this thread.

Sorry to offend.
neither offended, nor surprised. i'm sure her parents are grateful for the distinction should you like to remind them.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chiefs are uninteresting? Alllrighty then

....and can you name a single person friend, co worker, sibling, anyone?? ...that gets their moral compass from a sports team? Puhleese.

Peopel hate the Chiefs cause they win all the time. Period. That list you posted? It's prolly just a coincidence the entire bottom half of that list has sucked ass, forever. Can't be people don't care about them because they suck and aren't worth paying attention to. Nope.
correct, uninteresting. more people would rather watch the bills play a terrible steelers team than the chiefs. similar to marvel movies, audiences know the protagonist is going to be bailed out at the end, and it loses its sparkle when it becomes unpredictable.

....and can you name a single person friend, co worker, sibling, anyone?? ...that gets their moral compass from a sports team? Puhleese.
not sure how that's relevant. our office coordinator is a severely overweight chiefs fan (redundant, i know) who can't find fault in their organization, like every chiefs fan here. her desk and vehicle are adorned with gaudy memorabilia.

could be a upper midwest thing. most husker fans i've run into similarly dress like superfans with little identity outside of their fandom. Jason Lohr being the only one who wasn't and he actually played for the team.

Peopel hate the Chiefs cause they win all the time. Period. That list you posted? It's prolly just a coincidence the entire bottom half of that list has sucked ass, forever. Can't be people don't care about them because they suck and aren't worth paying attention to. Nope.
true to an extent, people tend to hate greatness.

look at Nickelback. by and large an entertaining band to listen to, like a modern day Def Leppard. hated due to their exposure, they laugh all the way to the bank while stadium crowd to watch them.

the dislike for the chiefs stems from the perception of nefarious motives around the team, not just because they win.

Oh, I agree. Social media is definitely a reliable source for information. I'm sure that's a statistically valid survey you posted. If I need information I always go straight to the crazies on social media.
hilariously, you just outed yourself as not having read it since it wasn't a survey. its an aggregate of comments, not a poll to vote on.

your posturing as the bastion of truth and reliability breaks down when you prove yourself too simple to read a dozen words.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
neither offended, nor surprised. i'm sure her parents are grateful for the distinction should you like to remind them.
My bad - you seemed awfully triggered over the addition of a simple and what I thought was a relevant fact. I made no comments or value judgments on any Chief player, staff, member, or fan.

I have no insight as to whether the girl’s family is happy she is alive or not.

Reactions: Bugeater
hilariously, you just outed yourself as not having read it since it wasn't a survey. its an aggregate of comments, not a poll to vote on.

your posturing as the bastion of truth and reliability breaks down when you prove yourself too simple to read a dozen words.
Continue on with using whatever means necessary to bash the Chiefs. The people that I know that follow the NFL don't care one way or another. Except for Broncos fans. They always care. Social media is full of very vocal, very opinionated people. Most people aren't that opinionated, or fake opinionated.

Continue on with using whatever means necessary to bash the Chiefs. The people that I know that follow the NFL don't care one way or another. Except for Broncos fans. They always care. Social media is full of very vocal, very opinionated people. Most people aren't that opinionated, or fake opinionated.
consider that people tend to be more reserved in an office setting and reserve their true, honest feelings.

sorry for burdening you with more words to read.

consider that people tend to be more reserved in an office setting and reserve their true, honest feelings.

sorry for burdening you with more words to read.
There are 3 kinds of people, IMO. People who don't use social media, people who mostly read/watch social media, and people who are active on social media. I would never trust information that is gleaned from the last group. That group isn't representative of this country.

Nothing reserved about my friends, family, or co-workers.

There are 3 kinds of people, IMO. People who don't use social media, people who mostly read/watch social media, and people who are active on social media. I would never trust information that is gleaned from the last group. That group isn't representative of this country.

Is this board not considered “social media”?

irrelevant. its the court of public opinion, not the inner workings of a handful of your coworkers.

People like @WHCSC are happy to excuse behavior that puts people’s lives in peril while simultaneously insulting anonymous message board posters who have the audacity to bring it up.

Typical
You’re not anonymous

I forgive him. He knows not what he’s done.

(He would never & makes actual personal judgement toward me as a human based on my anonymous posts on a message board)
I’m not little enough to blame an organization for the poor actions of some of their members

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Doing well, enjoying the hoops season & can’t wait for championship week leading into March madness

Then Opening Day, Masters and triple crown races

Sprinkle in a bit of sunshine and it’s a fantastic time of year!
Damn right. Second best time of the year, next to the opening week of football. Nothing says the shitty weather is in the rear view mirror like the Masters, the Derby, and March Madness.

Reactions: king_kong_
Nope.

I link the staffer who got so loaded at the stadium he killed a little girl drunk driving home

I link the obviously overlooked linebacker who killed his girlfriend and came straight to the stadium after

Hill threw his pregnant girlfriend down the stairs prior to being drafted by the morally bankrupt chiefs.

And then, of course, the fans. I’m glad you don’t support people murdering innocents after a couple weeks of reflection and attempted deflection. Big of you. Your fellow KC fans can take a page.
Wow. I guess it was Tony Dungy’s fault that his son committed suicide? We all have people in our lives who have problems and we try and help them. But they go off and do that same stupid thing and somebody gets hurt, Or even killed. Does that make it our fault for trying to help them?
I don’t think you can name a single team in the NFL who doesn’t have some player on the roster with questionable moral standards. Think about the past: Mike Vick, the dog fighter. Randy Moss almost ran over a parking officer deliberately because she was in his way. Pac-Man Jones, Owens the awful, the coke head Hall of Fame receiver from the Cowboys, Antonio Brown who took his pads off and walked out during a game. Ritchie Incognito, and God knows How many others? We root for teams, We overlook some of the flawed players, or coaches. We always have, we always will.

OK I have gone back and forth on this...why are we pinning this on the Chiefs? ....at first I thought he did it while on the Chiefs, but articles i've read state he did this as a Jet? So what am I missing?
Youre missing the blatant hate for anything related in any way. And the ridiculous drama that ensues.

Kong, do you do this for all sports teams, or just the Chiefs?
All teams that regularly produce these sorts of headlines

Must just be bad luck the chiefs keep winding up with guys like this

How many people work for them, anyway? 5,000? 10,000? No possible way to keep tabs on everyone.

I don’t
I see a lot of defending and zero denouncing in this thread with a sprinkling of insults thrown my way. So, yes, you do. Proof is in the pudding.

You’re still mad about all that “trust the staff” stuff, huh?

Where oh where is Pop Watson these days? Sure would be nice to have Flores in the QB room.

no other fanbase is this touchy about criticism towards their team. i'm sure there are broncos fans on here and not one of them threw a hissy fit about me calling Denver a shithole.

after dozens of chiefs circlejerk threads, yall still have a victim complex

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
no other fanbase is this touchy about criticism towards their team. i'm sure there are broncos fans on here and not one of them threw a hissy fit about me calling Denver a shithole.

Lol cognitive dissonance and being blinded by hate are the only excuse for a post this ridiculous.

People hated on the Patriots non-stop when they were winning.

Now that they suck nobody cares.

People only want to attack the champ.

We're laughing at you...we're not being touchy. You're like the team getting beat by 5 TD's that scores a garbage TD with a minute to go and you spike the ball and flex.

Lol cognitive dissonance and being blinded by hate are the only excuse for a post this ridiculous.

People hated on the Patriots non-stop when they were winning.

Now that they suck nobody cares.

People only want to attack the champ.
you don't know what cognitive dissonance means. be careful about using terms you don't understand.

people hated the Patriots because the latter part of their success was marred by scandals. I personally don't buy they were gaining much advantage from them. similarly, people hate the Chiefs because they profit off of timely penalties called or not called. you don't have to believe they profited from such, but that's the sentiment.

did people hate Alabama during Saban's reign? I certainly didn't, maybe LSU/Auburn fans did. he fielded incredible teams and beat the piss out of everyone.

this is the same message board that finds themself worked up over racism allegations lobbed at Iowa, but is unable to take umbrage with actual lives lost/ruined surrounding the Chiefs. that's actually textbook cognitive dissonance.

We're laughing at you...we're not being touchy. You're like the team getting beat by 5 TD's that scores a garbage TD with a minute to go and you spike the ball and flex.
"we" hahahahahahaha. love that you're taking credit for an NFL team's success. its uniquely a Chief fan thing to completely tie your identity to the team.

you're like the flunkie that refers to their parents vehicles as your own. "we have a 3500 to pull our sea ray"

you don't know what cognitive dissonance means. be careful about using terms you don't understand.

people hated the Patriots because the latter part of their success was marred by scandals. I personally don't buy they were gaining much advantage from them. similarly, people hate the Chiefs because they profit off of timely penalties called or not called. you don't have to believe they profited from such, but that's the sentiment.

did people hate Alabama during Saban's reign? I certainly didn't, maybe LSU/Auburn fans did. he fielded incredible teams and beat the piss out of everyone.

this is the same message board that finds themself worked up over racism allegations lobbed at Iowa, but is unable to take umbrage with actual lives lost/ruined surrounding the Chiefs. that's actually textbook cognitive dissonance.
GBR learned a lot of new words during COVID

They take their cue from their cult leader Mahomes. He has to work extra hard since he’s black.. what a whiny b!tch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
Back to KC, and Britt Reid:

Not sure I agree with this. The girl is back in school, but has brain issues sadly. She is 7 now. Britt did 16 months or so.

I also cannot find this a reason to disparage the franchise.

Reactions: WHCSC
Back to KC, and Britt Reid:

Not sure I agree with this. The girl is back in school, but has brain issues sadly. She is 7 now. Britt did 16 months or so.

I also cannot find this a reason to disparage the franchise.
His sentence was commuted today

She will spend life with brain damage

He has a known problem, is allowed to get hammered at the stadium and does this to her on his way home from work and will now be allowed to sit on his sofa

F*ck him

His sentence was commuted today

She will spend life with brain damage

He has a known problem, is allowed to get hammered at the stadium and does this to her on his way home from work and will now be allowed to sit on his sofa

F*ck him
Like I said, I do not agree with this, but I am not MO Governor.

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT